• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Massachusetts FS:Signature SV501 Wheels with Cooper Zeon RS3-G1 tires for GT350R

torque124

Torque
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
I can't do a ticket with my forum name on the car, as I sold my car, but I will add one soon with forum name and the wheels stacked.

Basically these wheels in the pictures below, with the mentioned tires are for sale. Same condition as in the pics. Tires have maybe 1000 miles on them.
The wheels are in stock R specs. I have a post somewhere when I got them on the scale, both front and rear at 21 lbs .

https://photos.app.goo.gl/QwcAgBGwam34pe519

3000 takes the whole set. Wheels only are more than that. If you want to ship them, I am happy to take them within 20 miles of where I live, if you organize shipping which you pay....
Wheels are in Newton, MA.

Tires are 305/30/19 all around, and wheels are stock R Sizes: 19x11 ET24 and 19x11.5 ET56.

Thanks
Sponsored

Last edited:

2JZFAN

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 AG GT350
One of the best examples of a 19" Signature wheel on any GT350 IMO. Your photos and more importantly your vehicle made my ultimate decision for wheels very difficult.

GLWS.

OP
OP
torque124

torque124

Torque
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Shelby GT350R
Vehicle Showcase
Here they are.