• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California FS PP Brembo breaks with hawk performance break pads and Baer rotors

erikkire18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 Hellion TT
Selling my PP breaks with hawk performance break pads and baer rotors. The breaks were used for about 10k miles and the break pads and rotors were fairly new. switched full breaks so don't need these. Not to sure what they sell for and am open to offers. They do squeek but there should still be good amount of life on them. asking 600 shipped OBO
IMG_3123.JPG
IMG_3124.JPG
IMG_3125.JPG
IMG_3126.JPG
Sponsored

KRS550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Will you sell just the calipers? If so what’s your price? I’m here in Cali as well.

OP
OP
erikkire18

erikkire18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 Hellion TT
Yes that is ok. $500? or what do you think is a fair price? Sorry don't really know what they go for, just going off of other sold ones on here

OP
OP
erikkire18

erikkire18

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
5.0 Hellion TT
I'm also going to be selling a barton short shifter and a DSS CF driveshaft as well this week, not sure if your interested also. thanks

Sponsored

krishelnino

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Krishna
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Premium MT82 Race Red
I'm also going to be selling a barton short shifter and a DSS CF driveshaft as well this week, not sure if your interested also. thanks
still have the Barton ?

sabtaj1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 Mustang GT, 1965 Fairlane 500 wagon
pm sent