• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California FS: PAir Sparco SPX Matte Carbon/Leather/Alcantara Seats, Red Stitching, w/ Sliders & Brackets

Babysnake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gt350R
Had the driver's side installed in my GT350R for around 500 miles before selling the vehicle. Passenger side was never mounted. These are in brand new condition. Includes Planted Seat Mounting Brackets and Sparco Sliders.

One pair, driver and passenger side, Sparco SPX Carbon Seats. These were custom ordered directly from Sparco to include red stitching with matte carbon seat-backs. See photos of actual product.

I found that they "classed up" the interior quite a bit - It was really my only complaint about the platform when I owned my car. Additionally, they offer more bolstering and are significantly more durable with the leather vs cloth when compared to the OEM GT350 Recaros.

Please feel free to message me with any questions or if you need additional photographs.

I will not be shipping these seats. Local pick-up, or I will deliver to a shop of your choice in Orange County, CA and they may prepare and ship for you. I can include the OEM seat boxes for the seats, but do not have any of the packing materials for the seats besides these boxes. I am located in Fullerton, CA. May also consider meeting halfway for Norcal/AZ/NV buyers. Asking $4,000 OBO.

zqgCHhE.jpg

lZeQYFs.jpg

5U0SqN2.jpg

ClHa1St.jpg

Zg3sHbi.jpg

HjyPqyz.jpg

NrZdfeF.jpg

CrMxzaY.jpg

TmnWDJu.jpg
PhotoPictureResizer_200106_200852630_crop_1814x3226.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Tydollatree

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tyler
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang GT
Maaaan oh man, I’ve been considering buying these seats heard they’re awesome. That’s a good price for them too. Is that price included with shipping?

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
Your missing the pic with the paper including your username and date on it, but those are some nice detail shots you've got in there. Those seats look great.

@Tydollatree he said no shipping

OP
OP

Babysnake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gt350R
Your missing the pic with the paper including your username and date on it, but those are some nice detail shots you've got in there. Those seats look great.

@Tydollatree he said no shipping
Oops...your right. Ill upload an additional photo with the paper tonight.

Tydollatree - These are too nice for me to risk damaging in shipping them. I can do local pick-up for SoCal residents or meet halfway for Norcal/AZ/NV residents. I will, however, drop these at a local shop of buyers choice if they can arrange shipment through them.

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
Can you post a photo of them installed in the car?

Sponsored

OP
OP

Babysnake

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gt350R
Unfortunately, I dont think I have any of it installed in the car. You do sit lower than the stock Recaros, but not significantly so.

V8der

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 Lariat 502A SCrew 2018 Mustang GT Premium 401A PP A10
PM’d you. Interested

OP
OP

Babysnake

Threads