• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

FS: OEM Euro Rear Fog\Reverse light + connector

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
Hi guys,
for sale is my stock Euro fog\reverse light. I had it on my car until now but since the beginning I had a black vinyl on it so it's in perfect condition, no scratches or marks whatsoever.

The Euro fog\reverse light has three sections: two white at the sides for reverse and one red in the center for the rear fog light. Of course you could wire these as you wish, for example using the fog light as third brake light, or as rear running light.

For your convenience I'll also send you both part of the connector so you don't have to get mad searching the internet for a compatible one, or made an unsecure connection :)

Asking 100 EUR + shipping (I'm in Italy so shipping to the US should be around 30-40 EUR)

Feel free to ask all the info you need.

:thumbsup:

StangATX

Project Corrupted Cyclone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550 White Corrupted Cyclone
I have relative in France. How much would you charge to ship it over there? They have to send me a package pretty soon this week or next week. They might send it in at the same time...

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
Papanist,
What did you replace it with?
I replaced mine with an Oracle LED, so any Euro types looking for a factory USA light, hit me up.

Also, auto correct re spelled your name as "Stalinist". Made me laugh.

OP
OP
papinist

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
I have relative in France. How much would you charge to ship it over there? They have to send me a package pretty soon this week or next week. They might send it in at the same time...
I'll check later when I'm back home from work. It should be significantly less!

Papanist,
What did you replace it with?
I replaced mine with an Oracle LED, so any Euro types looking for a factory USA light, hit me up.

Also, auto correct re spelled your name as "Stalinist". Made me laugh.
I found on ebay an all-led replacement.. we have a thread in Europe section about it :)

OP
OP
papinist

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Hey sorry for the delay!
Shipping to France will cost about 20 eur.

StangATX

Project Corrupted Cyclone
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550 White Corrupted Cyclone
Hey sorry for the delay!
Shipping to France will cost about 20 eur.
Thanks I'll check this out tomorrow whenever I'll call my relative. :thumbsup: Quick question... How does your rear fog light button look like? I might need to make a switch or order the EURO switch

OP
OP
papinist

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
This is the lights switch we have: