• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

GT350 FS: Multiple GT350 interior parts - custom center console/knee pads, DCTMS steering wheel, etc

fpa1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350R
In preparation for trading in my GT350 I am selling some of the interior parts I added in the last year and a half.
  1. DCTMS leather steering wheel with silver stitching. I am asking for $350 plus shipping. - SOLD
  2. Custom wrapped with silver stitching center console and knee pads. You can see the whole story here: https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/th...pired-custom-console-and-knee-bolsters.100010 I am asking for $600 plus shipping. - SOLD
  3. Full set (front and back) of Shelby embroidered mats. I am asking for $60 plus shipping. - SOLD
  4. Already assembled set alcantara shift boot, hand brake alcantara boot, alcantara wrapped armrest lid with silver stitching. These are fully assembled - they are not just the boots themselves. What you get can be installed in the car without reusing or disassembling anything in your car. I am asking for $350 plus shipping. - SOLD
All these have been on the car for less than 2000 miles (some less than 500) and are in pretty much perfect condition with no scratches, scuffs etc.

You can see the pictures below!
IMG_2356.jpg
IMG_2350.jpg
IMG_2346.jpg
IMG_2359.jpg

How these looked in my car installed
IMG_0895.jpg
IMG_0892.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

JPJr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 HP
Crap...I wanted to be done with my mods.

firestarter2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RR G350 Track
What was done with the center console? The link the does not work.

Sponsored

OP
OP

fpa1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350R
What was done with the center console? The link the does not work.
Thanks for pointing it out! I fixed the link.

The short of it is that I had an upholstery shop wrap the center console cover and stitch it with matching silver thread. The knee pads were done similarly but with the addition of matching alcantara material. Everything installs with no requirements to change anything, using stock clips etc. Basically you pop the center console off your car and install this one. Same applies to all these parts I am selling.

alan0614

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alan
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350 Oxford/Blue
PM sent on wheel

Jobodizo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 DIB GT
Vehicle Showcase
That console is amazing. If I hadn't just bought a supercharger I'd be all over it. GLWS!

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Bad timing for me on the steering wheel. If it lasts after the holiday, PM me.

Sponsored
OP
OP

fpa1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350R
I am back from vacation :)

lwbialas

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Luke
Vehicle(s)
2015 Shelby GT350 Chassis# F0059
OP Which items are still available?

OP
OP

fpa1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350R
Number 1 and 2 - custom console with knee pads and steering wheel. Let me know if you are interested in any of them.
Sponsored