• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

FS: misc 2015 GT parts

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
2021 Oxford White Mustang GT
ALL ITEMS SOLD!!!

Ok just trying to clean out the garage a little. Pricing is negotiable especially if you are interested in more than one item. Ideally I would like to sell multiple items together to save on shipping costs and cut better deals.

2015 GT Premium factory steering wheel. Looks brand new, less than 2k miles on it. $50 plus shipping. (shipping averages about 20$ ground last I checked)

2015 GT premium factory shift knob. Looks brand new. Only had it in the car a few months. I have no clue what this is worth. Just make an offer shipped. Just make it worth the trip to the post office please. This would be something I would like to toss in with one of the larger items.

2015 GT factory rear deck lid. Good condition. One little tiny scratch in the top right. Can't see when installed unless you look for it. Pictured below. I am thinking $100 shipped. Shipping won't be cheap and I see these for more on eBay with broken clips and way more damage. (the mark that is next to the GT badge in the photo is just a reflection not damage)

2015 GT heat extractors wrapped in gloss black vinyl. Oxford white underneath. There is a spot where it peeled up a little that I removed and touched up with black touch up paint. You can't really see it when installed. I don't know what these are worth to somebody and don't even have a box for them but I will gladly bundle these with the deck lid. For + $25 on top of the deck lid price.

Gorilla non locking black lugs for factory wheels. These were installed in my stock PP wheels but I was careless and removed them with an impact gun so they show ware. Not horrible though and none are stripped inside or out. $25 shipped.

JLT red oiled filter for JLT CAI, has maybe 1500 miles on it. I decided to go to their dry filter and pre filter when I started to DD my car. I would rather just buy a new dry filter then mess with cleaning and oiling and I like the white filter better when it's clean. This looks brand new. $35 shipped.

All shipping estimates and shipped pricing is for the continental US. AK, HI, PR costs extra. I will not ship international. If you're local to Richmond VA and have cash, cash is kingmake, me an offer and we can meet up.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
redline727

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
Bump since I had some issues getting pics to load last night. Finally got it figured out.

OP
OP
redline727

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
If someone wants to take everything off my hands I'll sell it all for $115 shipped!!! And check out my Anarchy Motive shift knob for sale here too!

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
I'll do it. $115 shipped is a good deal. Sent you a PM to get the Paypal payment to you.

Last edited:

chriseco

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 silver 6spd base ecoboost
I'll do 18 for the knob shipped if u want

Sponsored

OP
OP
redline727

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
Pending sale for all items to SoCal Tim

SoCalTim

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tim
Vehicle(s)
Sold : 15 GT
Payment Sent :)

OP
OP
redline727

redline727

Thread Killer
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rocky
Vehicle(s)
All parts SOLD!!!

mustangv6magn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
@mmagnetic2016
Vehicle(s)
2016 procharged v6 magnetic 2016 ford eplorer
nice. what a steal [MENTION=18539]SoCalTim[/MENTION].
Sponsored