• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Florida FS: 2018+ JLT Intake (2 Filters), Ngauge (LUND), Suction cup mount, and Vent (Replacement) mount

xXoVrKiLLXx

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
TLo
Vehicle(s)
SOLD
(PAYPAL only - GIFT to avoid fees) I'll cover shipping from 33811 - US lower 50 only
Traded in the car - Items I have for sale are:

NGauge will need to be unlocked by lund but if you purchase a tune from them the unlock is free- SOLD @GasGuzzler
- includes suction cup mount
- includes vent replacement mount

Still available - JLT Intake (Tune Required) SOLD!!! @2017 GT
- includes 2 Filters for the JLT - run one - clean the other, always have a clean spare

All items purchased new but used "lightly" (car has been traded in and only had 16k on the ODO.)

PM Me if interested.

20201129_222321.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

xXoVrKiLLXx

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
TLo
Vehicle(s)
SOLD
if the ngauge is married, can still work as a regular gauge to monitor e85 level?
@vanquishvzla Not sure about that one boss- I dont see why not but you would have to ask around.

Looks like you can read codes with it even though its still vin locked to the old car. https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/nguage-vin-lock-question.59337/ So I assume you can run gauges as well... But if you dont plan on purchasing a tune from lund do your own research before purchasing for sure.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Sponsored
OP
OP

xXoVrKiLLXx

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
TLo
Vehicle(s)
SOLD
Willing to separate.
200 for the ngauge
225 for the JLT
PM me if interested.

2017GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I'm interested in the JLT. Is that $225 shipped? (I live in MD) I just need to make sure it will work on my 2017 with an 18 manifold swap.
Sponsored