• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

FS: Fully Restored 1965 GT350 Replica w/Racing Engine

Grimace427

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang 5.0
Gorgeous. :headbang:

I think you wont have any problems getting your asking price either. Good luck with the sale but I hope you still have it next time I visit my family in Austin. Might be around October.

TNcoupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
Funny, I actually looked at that beautiful piece of machinery before I saw this thread.

OP
OP
Terlingua

Terlingua

Threads
Reaction score
Thanks all! May sell soon - getting some better bids now…

Not even totally sure why I'm selling it, but have been thinking about Superformance 427 Cobras a LOT lately…

(or a 2016 GT350 if they offered it with a paddle-shift automatic)

:cheers:

Sponsored

TNcoupe

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT PP
OP
OP
Terlingua

Terlingua

Threads
Reaction score
Update - relished - now with Shelby autographed glove box if purchased with Buy-It-Now

Sponsored

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
Thanks all! May sell soon - getting some better bids now…

Not even totally sure why I'm selling it, but have been thinking about Superformance 427 Cobras a LOT lately…

(or a 2016 GT350 if they offered it with a paddle-shift automatic)

:cheers:
Make sure you look into Unique Motorcars in Gadsden,AL. They build one of the top Cobra replicas in the business. Maurice Weaver is a great guy and the company is top notch. My dad has owned 2 of their cars and still has his 427 SC one now.