• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

FS: Ford Racing by Borla cat-back (sport)

sstevens7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium w/PP
SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!

I am switching out my Ford Racing (sport) by Borla cat-back exhaust for something a little louder.

It has about 8,000 miles on it and sounds great. HUGE improvement of stock that's for sure!!! No damage.

Asking $700 plus $69 for shipping. Sooooo...... Total $770. Stupid cheap price if I must say so myself......

Thank you!! :cheers:

Sponsored

Last edited:

Hoosierdaddy27

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bo
Vehicle(s)
2014 F-150
Free bump! Great deal... If someone is local they need to get all over this. GLWS

OP
OP
sstevens7

sstevens7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Update: checked with my FedEx on base and it will cost $69 to ship the exhaust to any zip code. Not a bad price at all!

Shipped exhaust selling for $770.... great price!!

grue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Base GT + PP1
that is a good price. i wish i could hear these in person... i've been leaning towards the touring for fear of being too loud.

OP
OP
sstevens7

sstevens7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
that is a good price. i wish i could hear these in person... i've been leaning towards the touring for fear of being too loud.
Im sure someone local to you maybe have this setup, maybe even on the forum. Maybe they wouldn't mind letting you hear it. It's not TOO loud at all IMO.

Sponsored

Bradrulz

2015 GT Premium
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brad
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium Comp Orange
Definitely isn't to loud. I have it and daily drive about 60 miles.

grue

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Base GT + PP1
i wish someone had a radioshack db meter and could do a test standing behind the car at idle, steady 2k rpm and steady 4k rpm.

Red2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
damn i wish i had seen this earlier! lol

kiko1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT auto
damn i wish i had seen this earlier! lol
ask [MENTION=11003]Velgen[/MENTION] as he might be selling his!
Sponsored