• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

FS : EURO style front Fog lights

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Fastback Mustang GT
Hi,

Same for me, want to get rid of all the stuff laying around at home, need more space to buy other things :headbonk:

As I swaped my EU front Fog lights for the US front Fog lights, I've now my EU Fogs for sale.
I had them for around 9-10k kms on the car, no scratches, not broken.

It has 2 functions :
1. Fog light with an halogen H8 bulb
2. DRL with an halogen P13W bulb

I'm asking 120$ + shipping (I'm from France).

Let me know if you are interested

Sponsored

thewiz8807

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Race Red Mustang GT Premium
Edit - nevermind.

Last edited:

thewiz8807

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Edit - nevermind.

Last edited:

thewiz8807

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
How is the fog light beam pattern on the ground with the EU fogs? Does the light extend over the left and right lanes like the US fogs?

If I could see how the EU fogs look on the road at night I might buy them.

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Temping, because I'd like to have yellow lights - which is what fog lights should be. :)

Sponsored

OP
OP
John577

John577

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Fastback Mustang GT
How is the fog light beam pattern on the ground with the EU fogs? Does the light extend over the left and right lanes like the US fogs?

If I could see how the EU fogs look on the road at night I might buy them.
Sadly I really don't know, they were only 3 month on the car and I don't used them at that time ...

I will try to ask a fellow who still has them on his car and will share you the informations ASAP :thumbsup:

thewiz8807

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hmmmm.

Considering grabbing some EU lamps and throwing the LED bulbs behind it.

Recently swapped out the Morimoto LED fogs for the stock US LED fogs.

My issue is I love the way the light output cuts across the left and right lanes with the stock LED fogs. They're not bright enough though.

acull2000

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
iPace
[MENTION=10733]thewiz8807[/MENTION] - What didn't you like about the Morimoto fogs?

I'm consdering getting rid of my EU fogs and putting morimoto LEDs in(!) to increase brightness (and better colour), much like John577 has

Hmmmm.

Considering grabbing some EU lamps and throwing the LED bulbs behind it.

Recently swapped out the Morimoto LED fogs for the stock US LED fogs.

My issue is I love the way the light output cuts across the left and right lanes with the stock LED fogs. They're not bright enough though.
Sponsored