• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

FS: EURO Fog lights + DRL (H8+P13W)

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
Hey there,

Since I installed a pair of US fog led lights, I removed mine and I'm now selling them.
For sale is a pair of EURO Fog lights - they are different than the US version: no led but halogen with an H8 bulb, and they also have another bulb intended for DRL (P13W) since we have the tribar drl disabled.

Of course you can only connect fog light bulb to your connector (same size and shape) and forget the drl bulb. Housing is identical to US version so the swap is plug'n'play when you have gained access to the interior of front bumper.

I had them on my car for about 10k kms, but I _never_ powered on them - only about 30 seconds to took some pictures, and not too much for DRL too since many months ago I had my headlights modded to have the tribar drl :)
They are like new, no scratches, no chips, no broken or bent parts.

I'm asking 130 EUR for both + shipping (I'm in Italy - it should be about 35 eur to continental US) or best offer.

Feel free to ask everything you need to know :thumbsup:

This is how they appears when installed:

Last edited:
OP
OP
papinist

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Hey Jeremy, PM me an offer and maybe we could find a meeting point!
I see that you are also interested in my rear decklid. Would be great to do a combined shipping but most probably the first user in line will take it. I'll let you know about that.

ponie1992

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red PP GT
Hey Jeremy, PM me an offer and maybe we could find a meeting point!
I see that you are also interested in my rear decklid. Would be great to do a combined shipping but most probably the first user in line will take it. I'll let you know about that.
I'm mostly interested in the deck lid, but I would like to see pics of the drl versus fog lighting. Do you have any?

OP
OP
papinist

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
you know what? I have hated so much the lack of tribar drl that I have a hard time finding a picture of the stock drl :D
This is probably the only one I have

P13W bulb is nothing special, but you can keep them disconnected, or you can use it to place a colored bulb to use with an on\off switch - while keeping fog lights functional.

ponie1992

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red PP GT
you know what? I have hated so much the lack of tribar drl that I have a hard time finding a picture of the stock drl :D
This is probably the only one I have

P13W bulb is nothing special, but you can keep them disconnected, or you can use it to place a colored bulb to use with an on\off switch - while keeping fog lights functional.
Yeah, that's what I was thinking. Maybe an amber LED for DRL or red on a switch for show. Just wonder about the light output of the normal fog with an LED bulb. The US version is way different and is basically a built in LED system inside the housing.

OP
OP
papinist

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
OP
OP
papinist

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
yeah probably, but actually it is designed with the drl part inside, so they could have designed it to gave the best result.

OP
OP
papinist

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
no probs mate :thumbsup:

OP
OP
papinist

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
BUMP
Just FYI I checked this and shipping to continental US should be about 35 EUR :)

OP
OP
papinist

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Bump!
Price dropped

130 EUR for both + shipping (I'm in Italy - it should be about 35 eur to continental US)

OP
OP
papinist

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Kind of unrelelated, but would you know anyone wanting to swap euro to us taillights?
You should try to post this in Europe\Marketplace subsection: some of us swapped taillights while others simply used red vinyls. Installing US taillights requires a mandatory electrical mod :)