• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Fs: Corsa Extreme cat back/JLT cold air intake/Bama turner unmarried

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omar_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Omar
Vehicle(s)
2015 S550 Competition Orange Pp/Pp
What's up guys and gals, the time has come to trade in my beloved '15 Mustang so I've got some used goodies for sale. My loss is your gain. Just a heads up I would prefer to keep it local in Texas (Dallas, Texas) but just hit me up and we can maybe work something out. Can't hurt to try.

-first up-
Corsa Extreme black tip cat back system. The build quality and sound of this system is in my opinion unmatched. I could cruise at 85 and have zero drone in 6th gear, but downshift and let it rip and people knew I was coming for miles around. Mine has about 18-20k miles, so it's fairly broken in lol. Tips just need a good wipe down with a polisher and microfiber and they'll pop like new. I just took it off the vehicle 6/23 so I haven't had a chance to really clean them just yet, if not sold immediately I'll do it on my spare time this week. It's bolted all together currently so this saves you so much time on installation (hence why I would like to keep it local) . No need to cut. 6 bolts if you have the factory headers and about 1.5hrs of your time and this thing can be screaming on your baby in no time. Here is a link that should answer most of your questions as I did purchase it off of American Muscle. I'll include the sticker and paperwork that came with it.
https://www.americanmuscle.com/corsa-xtreme-3in-catback-fb-blk-2015gt.html
I bought this on sale for 1500$ during one of there sales, so with local pick up I'll post it for 1000$ obo. Like I said if I need to ship it, we can work something out and we can talk about shipping costs and what not when the time comes.

2nd-
JLT cold air intake with all the screws, clamps, and pieces that came in the box. This one does require you have a tune before start up as the size of the tube is bigger than factory. For that reason I am selling my unmarried Bama tuner with OBD port wire. (long story short with the tuner I work at a Porsche dealership and a Mustang was traded in. He noticed mine sitting nearby and we got to talking and I ended up scoring this tuner for cheap since he was already trading this vehicle in. All he had with him was the OBD port connection and no other wires or attachments so I'll pass on the incredible savings I recieved to you. Merry Christmas)
I don't have any more oil to clean the filter, so unfortunately that's on you to clean before the install. I will wipe off the plastics for you so they'll be clean.
This kit from JLT off of American Muscle I got comes with the sound tube delete kit just FYI. I had no idea and I ended up buying the blowfish delete kit at the same time, so those pieces are included as well, and even the JLT sticker. (hopefully they are still sticky guys, they've sat in my room for a year now) mileage this has the exact same as the exhaust so about 18-20k and is fairly simple to install. Took maybe 25 minutes even with removing the factory intake.
I bought this for 350$ off of AM, plus the Tuner.... I'll give it away for 220$ Tuner included. I don't mind shipping this item and we can discuss shipping if you are interested, just note shipping will be a bit extra but I'll work with ya!!!

Guys/gals sorry for the long post, but it's Sunday and there's no work/football, so I'm bored lol. I'll try my best to keep up with offers and messages. If you PM please post that you did just in case I miss it. I'll respond as quickly as I can. I live 35 min East of Dallas, and commute to Dallas for work 5 days outta the week with Thursdays off. I don't know if posting my # is against the rules, so just pm just in case.
20180624_121026-1613x784.jpg
20180624_121031-1613x784.jpg
20180624_121012-1613x784.jpg
20180624_121217-784x1613.jpg
20180624_122356-784x1613.jpg
20180624_121042-1613x784.jpg
20180624_121929-1613x784.jpg
20180624_121946-784x1613.jpg
Sponsored

s550_GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
I’m interested in the x pipe from the corsa exhaust. If you can’t sell together let me know! Good luck

Chewdude07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang gt pp
Interested in the jlt and Turner. How many unlocks on the tuner? Is it unmarried?

Sway

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang gt (Oxford White)
Man i want that exhaust and your only a lil over 3hrs away from me... i just don't have a grand to let go right now fml

OP
OP

Omar_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Omar
Vehicle(s)
If it's not sold reasonably soon i'll let you know. Would like to keep it together as long as possible.

Sponsored

OP
OP

Omar_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Omar
Vehicle(s)
Interested in the jlt and Turner. How many unlocks on the tuner? Is it unmarried?
4 unlocks left, yes it is unmarried. I thought i had a picture already with that but i may not have uploaded that one. Thats my fault let me get that updated

OP
OP

Omar_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Omar
Vehicle(s)
Man i want that exhaust and your only a lil over 3hrs away from me... i just don't have a grand to let go right now fml
It's sitting here man, just waiting on someone to put it on. A black s550 passed me today and i'm already missing mine lol

bless0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ingot Silver GT/PP/AE/MR Recaros
OP
OP

Omar_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Omar
Vehicle(s)
*update*
Cold air intake & tuner sold

Corsa Extreme pending sale 6/29

Pairodice

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jay
Vehicle(s)
17 gt prem 6mt grabber blue
Interested in the exhaust if you are down to ship to NM

Sponsored
OP
OP

Omar_S550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Omar
Vehicle(s)
Wow the guy who bought the cai lives in Tampa lol. OK so it looks like from my estimates, I tried doing it a bit bigger so there's no surprises, but it looking like a consistent 70$ to ship there
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.