• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California FS: Complete Whipple Gen 5 Stage 2 Supercharger - BNIB

Chris Edwards

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
I have a brand new complete Whipple Gen 5 3.0 Stage 2 kit for sale. I ordered this kit in November and had to wait over 3 months for it to be built, and I've since traded the car in on a 2020 F-150.

This is a sealed kit, brand new, and includes everything needed to install the supercharger in 4-6hrs time, including the hand held tuner device and injectors. I am asking $7800 shipped which is a savings of over $600 not to mention the tax and shipping savings. Also there is a 3 month wait time from Whipple on all superchargers, whereas I will ship same day. I am located in Southern California.

https://whipplesuperchargers.com/index.php?dispatch=products.view&product_id=479

whip.jpeg

whip1.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited:

smokescreens

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
2014 impala, 2017 HD. 2018 Royal C mustang gt pp1
and why didnt you post this yesterday before i gave steeda $3,000 of my money? lol.

what year range is the whipple?

smokescreens

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
2014 impala, 2017 HD. 2018 Royal C mustang gt pp1
that makes it even worse i spent that money! fml, lol.

LFSoccer2k6

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 Premium Jet Gray HP
Payment plans? Haha

Sponsored

Switch

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
Any idea if whipple would honor the warranty on the kit since it's being resold? Just wondering if there would be any issues getting replacement parts if part of the kit was miss packed from whipple. I've heard stories of several kits missing pieces after being unboxed. I am interested just wanna be sure what I'm getting into. My car js also a manual 2018 GT and I'm not sure if the canned tune from whipple would be specific for an automatic or not and if they would even offer me support for the tune since I wasn't the original owner of the kit. Like I said I'm interested but lots of questions

nameuser

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
2018 PP2, 1969 Chevelle
Vehicle Showcase
Can you show a parts list? The link you provide doesn’t detail exactly what is for sale. What color is the head unit? Any upgrades?

Sponsored

CoRRupted_350

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Whippled Shelby GT350
Im curious? So I have a 2017 Gt350, when it comes to supercharger kits they all look the same in terms of parts that they come with from the throttle body, pulleys etc. Anybody know what the difference would be from a gt350 kit from this GT kit? Other then the tune?

17Ruby

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2013 4Runner, 2015 BMW 328i
Wish you were in Northern California. Just a lot of money too spend and not know for sure everything is there.

OP
OP
Chris Edwards

Chris Edwards

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Wish you were in Northern California. Just a lot of money too spend and not know for sure everything is there.
Alas they’re two 90lb sealed box’s from Whipple. To count all the bolts and screws individually would take hours. I’d rather slap a shipping label on them than spend a whole Saturday doing inventory on bolts and clamps.