• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Pennsylvania FS: Brand New Vortech V7 JT-B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cobra
I have a brand new Vortech V7 JTB that is powdered coated black by vortech, straight discharge CCW rotation. I'm selling the car and changing directions so i'm dumping all the parts i had stock piled over the past few years.

I know this is literally my first post over here, check me out on svtperformance under this same username or corral.net under tbird46202. I've sold tons of parts with perfect feedback.

3050 shipped, send paypal as a gift or add 3%

PXL_20210406_120713862.jpg

Blower1.jpg

Blower2.jpg

Blower3.jpg

Blower4.jpg
Sponsored

JDUBU

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT
Damn I want this. What car were you putting this on?

andrewtac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
mark
Vehicle(s)
F250. 2020 GT 400A
I want it too, but told myself my limit is stock block and tranny; this might change things. GLWS.

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cobra
You could run it on a stock block but you just need to wastegate it. If your wanna turn it up later on after building the motor just change the wastegate spring

Sponsored

King138

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2016 Performance Pack GT
Is this the entire kit or just the blower

OP
OP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Cobra
If you source the parts yourself instead of buying everything through vortech prob around 2500-3000.

You will save around 2k with what I'm selling this blower for