• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: GT FS: BNIB Vortech V-3JT Tuner Kit in Satin Black 2018-2020 Mustang GT

TEXAS HEAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 A10
As the title says, I have a BNIB Vortech V-3JT Tuner kit in Satin Black for sale. The kit was never installed and still remains sealed in the original boxes from Vortech. The tuner kit is for the 2018-2020 Mustang GT which does not include injectors, boost-a-pump, or tuning device. I purchased it from Lethal Performance over Memorial Day and paid just over $5800.00 It took Vortech roughly two months to ship this out to me due to covid. I am selling my car to Carvana and no longer need the kit. I would prefer a local to Houston sale, however I'm willing to ship at buyers expense. I will post up more pics that include the forum required name and date information this evening. This kit is brand new and I'm asking $5500 however I will consider legitimate and serious offers. Please no low baller's and absolutely no payment plans. I will ignore any and all stupid offers. If you have any questions, please feel free to text me on my cell 979-665-5093 my name is Tim. I will accept Paypal, just keep in mind that there are fee's associated with this, so we will need to work something out that is mutually beneficial to both parties.

Admins: I will add updated pics this evening which will contain the necessary signage as per forum rules.
IMG_1860.jpg
IMG_1861.jpg
20200819_171430.jpg
20200819_171436.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
2016 gt/cs auto 3:55 gears
Vehicle Showcase
Just a hint to help you with the sale of your product. Open up the box and show folks what everything looks like.. they’ll see that its un-used and it will sell quickly..

Chef jpd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT PP1 6M, Grab ass lime. Ex: 2016 EB PPP CO
Vehicle Showcase
That is a very expensive cardboard box..........free bump

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Another Free bump..

OP
OP

TEXAS HEAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 A10
As the title says, I have a BNIB Vortech V-3JT Tuner kit in Satin Black for sale. The kit was never installed and still remains sealed in the original boxes from Vortech. The tuner kit is for the 2018-2020 Mustang GT which does not include injectors, boost-a-pump, or tuning device. I purchased it from Lethal Performance over Memorial Day and paid just over $5800.00 It took Vortech roughly two months to ship this out to me due to covid. I am selling my car to Carvana and no longer need the kit. I would prefer a local to Houston sale, however I'm willing to ship at buyers expense. I will post up more pics that include the forum required name and date information this evening. This kit is brand new and I'm asking $5500 however I will consider legitimate and serious offers. Please no low baller's and absolutely no payment plans. I will ignore any and all stupid offers. If you have any questions, please feel free to text me on my cell 979-665-5093 my name is Tim. I will accept Paypal, just keep in mind that there are fee's associated with this, so we will need to work something out that is mutually beneficial to both parties.

Admins: I will add updated pics this evening which will contain the necessary signage as per forum rules.
IMG_1860.jpg
IMG_1861.jpg
20200819_171430.jpg
20200819_171436.jpg
I'll have to add some pics with the box opened. I'm currently in Baton Rouge for work and won't be back until late tomorrow or Wednesday. Thanks for the tip!

Sponsored

Dominant1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dr Frankenstang
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
No problem glad to help. Good luck with the sale..

exxit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2019 RaceRed GT 10r80
If this is still here in a few months when my buddy's shop is closer to be open I am game. No installer I trust in my neck of the woods atm. He is in fredrickberg, I'm sure we could arrange a local pickup.

GLWS until then!

OP
OP

TEXAS HEAT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 A10
Kit has been sold and delivered. Thanks!
Sponsored