• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

FS - Black Schroth Quickfit Pro - Pasenger and driver side - S550

kart125

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350/2008 Saab TurboX SC
I have a set of passenger and driver's side Schroth Quick Fit pro harnesses for sale.

They never got tracked, only installed for trial run. I decided to go with roll bar/wrap around harness for next track season.

Bought in september 2016 from American Muscle for 365$ each.

Willing to let go for 525$ shipped for both.
IMG_1312.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

PandaPony

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jon
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Performance Package
Interested in just selling driver side? Wife hates them lol.

OP
OP
kart125

kart125

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350/2008 Saab TurboX SC
Interested in just selling driver side? Wife hates them lol.
Thank you for your interest. I would prefer to sell them as a pair since a passenger side harness alone is not really interesting. If I dont get any interest in the next weeks I might consider splitting them up.

gtorpedo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium PP
Vehicle Showcase
I have these same harnesses and they work great. Much better option than the Rally4 harnesses (can be removed in seconds), plus the Quickfit Pro version was designed specifically for use with a HANS device (you're all planning on wearing a HANS with your harnesses, right?!). Great price too!

Gatorac

Chin Tack Days Event Mgr
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2016 Premium GTPP Triple Yellow
I'll buy the passenger side.

Sponsored

OP
OP