• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

FS: ARH-H catback (or can sell just axleback part)

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
As title say, ARH-H catback or sale. Only on the car about 2 months and 500 miles. In FL so no salt or highway driving, in perfect shape.

Will be coming off the car in 2-3 weeks, so just seeking interest.

Really prefer to sell the whole catback, but will sell axlebacks only if it's a strong offer.

Catback retails for $1,345 (paid $1095) and axlebacks $995 (probably about $800 through one of the vendors here).

Will sell the catback for $850 plus shipping, and the axlebacks for $700 plus shipping.

hipping on the catback should be right about $75, so I assume the axlebacks will be about $50. Buyer pays the actual shipping cost once boxed and weighed though; but should be very close to $50/75 respectfully.
Sponsored

Br725

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Prem/PP/ruby red/premier int.
DIBS!! pm me info please...

Br725

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang Gt Prem/PP/ruby red/premier int.
ill buy it today if you decide to take it off

ShadowHorse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 GT
Also want those if deal with the above poster falls through. I am in please let me know!

OP
OP

Blk2015GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
BR750 has first dibs, coming off in 2-3 weeks. If he falls through when that time comes ShahowHorse is 2nd.

As I offered BR750 too, if whoever is buyer does "send money" with paypal and fund with your paypal transaction with your checking/bank account (instead of debit/credit) it's no fees for buyer or seller and I will discount the $25 paypal fee off the price too.