• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: New Jersey FS - AntigravitySOLD ATX20-HD battery + terminals + tray + specific charger

petstang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT350 TP Magnetic w OTT Black Stripes
Selling a Antigravity ATX20 HD battery plus all you need to properly install this in a GT350 or GT350R and probably any other Mustang. Also comes with the specific charger you will need for lithium batteries, a specific battery tray to secure the battery and the terminal adapters. Cheapest weight saving ( 5.2 lbs) there is.

Battery was installed in my GT350 for a couple of weeks only so practically new.

Comes with a plate as well that direcly bolts into the battery box. Selling only as a full kit, pls don’t ask me if I sell separate elements. Asking $385 for everthing without shipping but can ship

80BEFE2A-6EF7-4E30-A492-41677F1538B0.jpeg
Sponsored

pilotgore

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A bunch
Selling a Antigravity ATX20 HD battery plus all you need to properly install this in a GT350 or GT350R and probably any other Mustang. Also comes with the specific charger you will need for lithium batteries, a specific battery tray to secure the battery and the terminal adapters. Cheapest weight saving ( 5.2 lbs) there is.

Battery was installed in my GT350 for a couple of weeks only so practically new.

Comes with a plate as well that direcly bolts into the battery box. Selling only as a full kit, pls don’t ask me if I sell separate elements. Asking $385 for everthing without shipping but can ship

80BEFE2A-6EF7-4E30-A492-41677F1538B0.jpeg
Just curious, why are you selling?

OP
OP
petstang

petstang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
Because I don’t have the GT350 anymore and it doesn’t fit in my new ride unfortunately.
Otherwise I would not sell it
Thanks
Peter

OP
OP
petstang

petstang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
Sale in progress - someone is supposed to pickup today- will post update if it doesn’t happen

Sponsored

OP
OP
petstang

petstang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
SOLD