• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California FS: Aeroforce Gauges Dual Interceptors CNF 202 ODBII

Adamone92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
i assume to make these work with my ngauge that also goes into the OBDII, i would need to splice them into that as well?

i think for the boost reading to work itll need some sort of connection for boost. not sure though. Im trying to figure out a good setup that i can read boost with easily.
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mootang

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
i assume to make these work with my ngauge that also goes into the OBDII, i would need to splice them into that as well?

i think for the boost reading to work itll need some sort of connection for boost. not sure though. Im trying to figure out a good setup that i can read boost with easily.
I know the nGauge need to plug into the ODBII and the Aeroforces requires that too. For the Aeroforces, there is a ODBII Y-splitter cable provided for the dual gauge to work. However, you can use one Aeroforce gauge and the other Y end of the cable can be for the nGauge. I would assume all the pins are there on the Y-splitter for the the nGuage to function correctly.

As for the boost reference, I am not sure what you would need to do for it to display. I know it doesn't work for my Mustang year and model, but I am not sure about the newer 2018+ models. I ran an analog setup and tubes directly to my intake for boost on a separate gauge so I never really looked into getting it to display on the Aeroforces.

Adamone92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
do you happen to have a link or reference to what you used for your boost setup? An analog setup would be nice.

OP
OP
Mootang

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
do you happen to have a link or reference to what you used for your boost setup? An analog setup would be nice.
I was looking at old posts and only found some info on installing an oil pressure gauge lol. Guess I never posted anything on the boost gauge. I am running a ProSport Evo series digital gauge (guess I misspoke and said analog when the only analog thing about it is the vacuum tube lol), but the boost reference is wired directly to the intake of the Roush supercharger with a vacuum tube. Below are some pictures during my fuel return install, that may help. I haven't taken much pictures during my installs anymore. You can see where I tapped for my boost reference and I ran the wire through the sound tube hole (took the sound tube off) through the firewall.

boost ref.jpg

interior.jpg

overall.jpg

OP
OP
Mootang

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)