• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: FS: 20x10/11 HRE FF04 Tarmac Nitto NT555 G2 Tires/TPMS/Lugnuts

Cloak

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350R Shadow Black
Vehicle Showcase
I am selling my beautiful set of HRE FF04 FlowFormed wheels in 20x10 (et35) front and 20x11 (et50) rear. The wheels are in great shape with no curb rash or scratches on them. The tires are Nitto NT555 G2 with less than 4,000 miles on them with a lot of tread left. 275/35r20 front w/ 305/30r20 rear. Package includes TPMS sensors and Gorilla locking lugnuts. Whole package is mounted/balanced and ready to roll!Reason I am selling is because the winter wheels/tires just went on and I want to run a different setup next season.

$2,700 OBO LOCAL PICKUP ONLY IN NORTHERN VIRGINIA.

At0fFMF.jpg

MfaQ9HX.jpg

18gYAtV.jpg

LbXOJDN.jpg

yILQ6Bw.jpg

P2e45Ry.jpg

SaduxkW.jpg

KcWfh4D.jpg

Sponsored

Last edited:

In2deep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
Those looked killer on the car. Why take off??
2000 shipped to Texas I’ll take today!!

OP
OP
Cloak

Cloak

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350R Shadow Black
Vehicle Showcase
Those looked killer on the car. Why take off??
2000 shipped to Texas I’ll take today!!
I love the wheels, just want to switch it up next season. I always have black wheels, want to try something different.

Looking to keep sale local.

Sponsored

GTJJ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT stock for now
what is your zip code? would you travel within reason? thanks