• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Florida FS: 2022 Mustang GT Premium 880 miles

Goodwood

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2022 Grabber Blue/Black Mustang GT Premium
I've decided at 72 y.o. this is not the car for me, so after only 880 gentle, basically break in miles over 3 mo, I'm selling it for a more luxury oriented fun car. No hard launches, no high revs ever. This car is absolutely showroom perfect in every way. No engine mods of any kind. Only mods are Feal adjustable coilovers, stripes, tint, 2 yr professionally applied Ceramic coating, including complete wheels, and radar hardwire with Blendmount. Will provide more pics as I get them. But, for now, I will say it's Grabber Blue Metallic, an Automatic with black interior/white stitching, 400A option pkg, and 20 in wheels on brand new Bridgestone Potenza RE980AS+ tires. Mechanically perfect, cosmetically perfect. Stickered at 48k, Asking 48k obo. It's in 34957 zip code. PM me for contact info.
GT-STRIPES-CROP.jpg

STRIPESSS.jpg
Sponsored