• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: South Carolina FS - 2022 Bronco 4 Door OEM MIC Top - $8000 OBO

jacknifetoaswan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Mustang GT Premium Performance Pack
I have my hard top with sound deadening headliner for sale. I drove with this on the vehicle for about 1000 highway miles between Philly and Charleston. I drove home, slept, and removed the MIC to install the Bestop Trektop. I liked the MIC top, and it was certainly quieter than my Trektop, but I really like the flexibility that a soft top affords. The rear clamshell has been hanging in my garage since day 5 of ownership, and the front and mid panels have been in the OEM bags since being removed. The clamshell is dusty because I do workwooking in my garage, but it just needs to be blown off with some shop air. Everything has been protected from wind and rain the entire time I've owned it, and I'm not even sure that the MIC has EVER seen rain, other than perhaps when it was in transit.

I didn't feel like removing the front/mid panels from the bags, but if someone wants to see photos, I'm happy to take them out and lay them down for a photo. Bags and hoist are included at this price. The front bag is the on-board storage version with harness, the mid panel bag is the garage storage version.

Local pickup in Charleston SC, or arrangements can be made to meet within a reasonable distance.

PXL_20230614_121554910.jpg
PXL_20230614_121557843.jpg
PXL_20230614_121601096.jpg
PXL_20230614_121608293.jpg
PXL_20230614_121614922.jpg
PXL_20230614_121625994.jpg
Sponsored