• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Colorado FS 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1 - Supercharged - black, auto, 23K+ $47,5K

Dalton91

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
2019 Ford Mustang GT Premium
Putting my dream car up for sale…. 2 owner 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1 in Absolute Black with 23K+ miles. This beautiful car is fully loaded with the Performance Package 1, 401A, Safe and Smart package, Enhanced Security Package, Active Exhaust Package, B&O Premium sound 12 spkr Package, Magna-Ride suspension, heated / cooled leather seats and more…. Also included is Ford Extended Warranty lol. 10 sp Auto - 3.55 LS axle, Original MSRP $53k+, over 20K in add-ons. Have all original documentation including window sticker, 2 keys and clean title. Vehicle has been garage kept its entire life, never seen snow or rain. Has 4 or 5 tiny rock chips but otherwise in perfect condition! Interior perfect! No drag racing, Line lock never used! Only burnout / aggressive driving was during tuning process. Adult owned and driven. All work done by Ford dealer or by ASE cert tech. All upgrades installed at 17k miles or later and in the last year.

Aftermarket Upgrades include:
ESS Supercharger – G2 kit capable of 600-800 WHP, LU47 injectors, DW415 fuel pump, JLT oil separator, Moroso coolant tank, Roush “H” pipe, Ford Perf Hood Struts, HP Tuner – includes 10 or 12 more credits, OZ Tuned. Only used the lowest output - 125mm pulley and a conservative 91 octane tune - around 675-700 at the crank.

Watson Racing 4pt roll bar with new 6pt harness, Watson Racing rear seat delete – I have rear seats and all parts, Carbon Fiber accents, WM Garage short shifter with CF knob, SpeedHut custom Boost gauge.

Tinted taillights, side lights, 3rd brake light and reverse light, Diode Dynamics 4th Brake Light Module, Z1 Motorsports Tow Ring and Front License Plate Holder, Paint Pro Film front and rear, 9H Ceramic Pro coated, Ceramic Tinted windows

Steeda Jacking Rails, Steeda Stop-The-Hop kit including IRS Subframe Alignment Kit, Subframe Bushing Support Kit, Subframe Support Braces and Differential Support Bushing Inserts. BMR Driveshaft Safety Loop, Ford Performance GT350 Axles, Ford Perf “W” GT350 Lowering Rear Springs, Ford Perf “Y” Track Lowering Front Springs, Brake Performance Premium Drilled / Slotted Brake Rotors, Hawk HPS 5.0 Brake Pads, HRE Performance Wheels 20” FF04, Nitto NT555-G2 staggered tires.

Tried to cover everything, more pics coming, No hurry to sell, Located in Colorado-- delivery available, no trades, bank holds title, no joyrides, serious buyers only. Asking $47,500 thanks for looking.

2.jpg

IMG_1993.jpg

IMG_2215.jpg

IMG_2216.jpg

IMG_2261.jpg

IMG_2264.jpg

IMG_2818.jpg

IMG_3014.jpg

IMG_3016.jpg

IMG_3466.jpg

IMG_3471.jpg

IMG_3472.jpg

IMG_3473.jpg

IMG_3476.jpg

IMG_3481.jpg

IMG_3483.jpg

IMG_3486.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

plresultsman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
en.wikipedia.org
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
16 White GT Vert GT PP Roush Stg1 M'flow ctbck
Perhaps a silly question: Can the roll bar and back seat be installed in the car at the same time? I have small dogs...yada yada.

OP
OP

Dalton91

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
Not silly at all, the back seat won't work with the roll bar. It may be possible to get the bottom part in but the rear bars would go thru the back portion of the seat. The seat delete kit would make a perfect place for a small dog to sit or ride and would save damage to the rear seat leather... it is flat and stable

IMG_3466.jpg

Last edited:

plresultsman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
en.wikipedia.org
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Not silly at all, the back seat won't work with the roll bar. It may be possible to get the bottom part in but the rear bars would go thru the back portion of the seat. The seat delete kit would make a perfect place for a small dog to sit or ride and would save damage to the rear seat leather... it is flat and stable

IMG_3466.jpg
Thank you for the answer!

plresultsman

Threads
Reaction score
Website
en.wikipedia.org
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
1. I like how the ESS supercharger does not sit atop the engine, thus enabling retention of the shock tower brace. Does its positioning elsewhere in the engine bay make any maintenance items or repair items more difficult?
2. Did you wrap the exhaust to keep the rear diff cool?
3. In your work and research, how close are the handling changes you made to making the car into a 'PP2'-option level of equipment & handling?
4. Did any work have to be done to the auto tranny to accommodate the SC?

Last edited:

Sponsored

OP
OP

Dalton91

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Rob
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT
1. I like how the ESS supercharger does not sit atop the engine, thus enabling retention of the shock tower brace. Does its positioning elsewhere in the engine bay make any maintenance items or repair items more difficult? No not at all
2. Did you wrap the exhaust to keep the rear diff cool? I did not
3. In your work and research, how close are the handling changes you made to making the car into a 'PP2'-option level of equipment & handling? not sure, haven't driven a PP2, this has the Magna-Ride and different springs so I'm not really sure.
4. Did any work have to be done to the auto tranny to accommodate the SC? None

I did 2 years of homework before determining exactly what car I wanted and which type and brand of supercharger I wanted. I have been an ASE cert tech for over 35 years and eat, drink and breath everything automotive..... having said that --- for a mild daily driver, the centrifugal sc cannot be beat and the ESS was clearly the best choice for me.... affordable, incredibly easy to install and the quality is second to none. They very people who designed it, machine it and sell it are on FB giving help daily.