• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Nevada Fs 2019 Mustang GT PP1 6spd

SilverNv

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Myles
Vehicle(s)
2019 mustang gt
Feeler for my silver ignot 2019 gt 5.0
Asking $35,000
Performance Pack 1, 300a
6 speed manual transmission w/rev match
Silver Ignot color
Black interior
38,000 miles
I have used this car as my around town and weekend car. Most drives are 1/4 to 1/2 tank. Not stop and go short commutes. Longest road trip was Reno to Los Angeles. It has no track or autocross events. Never used it to its full potential. Just wanted a nice car to use and enjoy, a V8 and manual tranny always checked that box for me. Just re-registered and smogged in Nevada. I do have a lien on it and will have you pay that off during title transfer.

No motor mods other than sound tube removed, engine cover removed and UPR catch can on passenger side. Magnaflow resonator replacement from cj pony parts

-drivetrain-

-Steeda Triax Race short shifter
-BG trans fluid
-Royal Purple rear diff fluid
-Raceseng matte black weighted shifter
-sr performance billet aluminum clutch pedal extension
-steeda clutch spring

-exterior and interior-

- ford Gt350 steering wheel
-kilmat sound dampening in trunk and under rear seat.
-Pp2 style front splitter from I5 Motorsports
-Ford Performance gt500 rear spoiler and wicker bill
-MP Concepts gloss black blank rear decklid
-oem black 5.0 badges
- rokblokz black rock/mud flap-weathertech floor mats f+r
-tinted rear and small side windows, stock clear driver and passenger window. I work in California (don’t hate, they ticket)

- suspension mods-

-ford performance track struts and shocks
-BMR sp083 handling springs
-Steeda 555-8139 Camber Plates
-BMR sb044h front swaybar
-BMR TCA048H Vertical Links
-Bmr cb005h rear cradle bushing lockout
-Steeda 555-4120 Adjustable Rear Toe Links
-Steeda 555-4447 Rear Subframe Alignment Kit
-1” cj pony parts wheel spacers front and rear

I have all the stock suspension parts, stock shifter and knob, also have a mbrp street cat back exhaust that came on the car when I purchased it a year ago. It was stock other than the exhaust.

Pic is before rear spoiler and black badges were installed. I will get more soon with my user name in the pic soon

D5198F8E-703D-4B0F-805C-084B7A8CB2CE.jpeg

735E0C12-63FC-4F93-B2DE-4C31541E4585.jpeg

DF2D3296-7049-490D-B4BB-01B550A31F3A.jpeg

24893BCD-CD81-4C65-A80F-7E893B20FBC9.jpeg
Sponsored

Last edited: