• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California FS: 2019 GT350R Factory Carbon Fiber Wheels and Tires

lava5oh

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Most definitely a scam. Pretty much a laundry list of items that make it illegitimate lol
Sponsored

JT1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Where are they?

GT30fan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
2015 F350 4x4, 2019 GT350 , work trucks
Guess this is a scam. Haven’t heard from OP anymore.
It looked to be of interest to me as well, but weird if he can't cough up a pic with a sheet of paper

OP
OP

dbsuser

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt350
Droopy and the rest of you. I apologize for the lack of follow up. I am not a forum user or used car parts salesman. I did sell the wheels and tires the first day or two after listing on this thread to a very nice board member. My advice as a mature man born in the 50's to you young people thinking everything is a scam is to accept opportunities as legit or politely walk away. The bad energy as displayed by a couple of you will only bother you. Enjoy your GT350's in good health and smile.

Sponsored

Droopy1592

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Damien
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
LoL sure buddy. Bad energy? Looked like a scam, you never proved that it wasn’t, then come in to pretend to be smug about it. Sounds like a scammer.

meterman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350R KR785
Droopy and the rest of you. I apologize for the lack of follow up. I am not a forum user or used car parts salesman. I did sell the wheels and tires the first day or two after listing on this thread to a very nice board member. My advice as a mature man born in the 50's to you young people thinking everything is a scam is to accept opportunities as legit or politely walk away. The bad energy as displayed by a couple of you will only bother you. Enjoy your GT350's in good health and smile.
My advice is after you post a $6000 item and sell it right away is to go back you your post and say SOLD!!

enough said and I was born in the 50's too but I respect the forum.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
The OP comes back and a apologizes for the lack of followup, and you still jump his shxt. You pretty much proved his point. A piece of paper with an item doesn’t prove one bit the seller isn’t a pos.

Droopy1592

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Damien
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
The OP comes back and a apologizes for the lack of followup, and you still jump his shxt. You pretty much proved his point. A piece of paper with an item doesn’t prove one bit the seller isn’t a pos.
Who did he sell it to? He couldn’t even offer evidence he was OP selling an item per the rules... goes dark then claims he sold and that the rest of us are degenerates because we thought it was a scam? That makes total sense. He didn’t offer shit.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
Why is it anybody’s business who he sold them to. He doesn’t owe anybody “shit”. He was selling a set of wheels for fxcks sake. He didn’t call anybody names. You sure are acting hurt about it for some reason. Have a great night.

Sponsored

tobaccokid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustangs
$7,000, but I suspect a scam and even if accepted the deal is a long way from being confirmed and concluded.

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
From one mature man to another. Learn to follow the fucking rules!
Sponsored