• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: GT FS: 2018+ Euro Clear Tail Lights 5 Modes New

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
I have a pair of 2018+ euro style tail lights with 5 modes for sell. Bought them from Next-Gen Speed about two months ago. Took delivery a few days ago, install them, next day removed them. They are basically brand new without any miles on them. I installed, wired it (all plug and play), tested it, and literally removed them the next day. Wasn't feeling them on my build, my lost your gain.

They are the VLAND ones and theres a video of the 5 modes operation below. Comes with everything as if you ordered it new.

SOLD

Any questions, let me know.

49751234513_5b62dbc547_h.jpg

49752101472_2e287e0769_h.jpg

49751768986_00a515d531_h.jpg

49752102297_aaffc3f6d6_h.jpg

49751769736_bd8142ba74_h.jpg

49751770046_bd66e0caa3_h.jpg

Last edited:

TX State

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350 track pack
Just to give you a heads up they are selling on VLAND right now for 550.

OP
OP
Mootang

Mootang

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Henry
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT
Just to give you a heads up they are selling on VLAND right now for 550.
Thanks, yes, everyone on other marketplaces are telling me the same thing lol. Been told that Hellhorse has them and eBay has them from $450-$600 (although I haven't seen it at $450 for a while). I know they just have a wave of shipments in and most places are in stock. VLAND shows 93 units in stock :shock:. I waited about 2 months for these to be deliver, so I am going to assume most place may have it in stock, but who knows. At least with this listing, I have it in hand lol. $550 is about what I paid too, so just looking for most of it back since they are practically brand new and since I did install them, they are confirmed working.