• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: California FS: 2017 Shelby GT350 in Avalanche Gray

soosmar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Albert
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Hi everyone,

I'm selling my 2017 Shelby GT350 in Avalanche Gray without stripes. As you'll see in the photos, it has 11K miles on it. I am the second owner of this car. The car had 7800 miles on ODO when I bought it back in 2018. This car is bone stock. Never has been modified in any shape or form, and never been raced or tracked. I have attached the CARFAX here for you to review. I've had the car maintained and serviced every 6-7months (Oil, filters, fluids, etc.) regardless of how many miles I drove. It has the original engine and transmission. The exterior and interior is in excellent condition. The front clip(bumper, fenders and hood) of the car has PPF. Wheels don't have any curbrashes or defects whatsoever. Paint is in excellent condition. It has convinience package and painted black roof option from the factory. Interior is Leather and suede with heated and cooled seats.

Asking $65K OBO.
IMG_0148.jpg

IMG_0149.jpg

IMG_0151.jpg
IMG_0152.jpg
IMG_0154.jpg
IMG_0155.jpg
IMG_0156.jpg
IMG_0158.jpg
IMG_0157.jpg
IMG_0175.jpg
IMG_0168.jpg
IMG_0165.jpg
IMG_0166.jpg
IMG_0167.jpg
IMG_0164.jpg
IMG_0163.jpg
IMG_0159.jpg
IMG_0160.jpg
IMG_0169.jpg
IMG_0170.jpg
IMG_0172.jpg
IMG_0173.jpg
1FA6P8JZ5H5523004_windowSticker.jpg
Sponsored

Attachments

THE_AHJ

AuthorityHvngJurisdiction
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alberto
Vehicle(s)
Metrolink
Have you had the factory recall taken care of?

OP
OP

soosmar

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Albert
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
No, I have not. Never had any issues with the backup camera going blank or image being distorted.