• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

FS 2017 GT350 Oxford White w/ blue stripes plus Extended Warranty

rocsteady

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Down to one car and it's just not enough for the family to get around in, especially in NY city. Gorgeous, white/blue stripes. It's a year-and-a-half old with 10,xxx miles, service is up-to-date. Garaged during the day for at least five days each week and during inclement weather.

Asking price includes factory car cover, installed Steeda ultra-light, low profile jacking rails, UPR oil catch cans, custom coil covers for some red white and blue in the engine bay, mounted Halon fire extinguisher and paint protection film on the front end, fenders, hood and mirrors, a 10-year/120,000 mile Zurich extended warranty to transfer to new owner and another warranty that covers tires, paintless dent removal, windshield and glass repair for 5 years/60,000 miles. Over $4000 you won't have to spend to protect your new Shelby. Has convenience package including heated and cooled seats. 10/11/16 in service date. No holes drilled in front fascia for plate.

$61K

Interior is black, pristine, driver seat is only one used with any regularity. Have original window sticker if you're interested.

It's the most attention grabbing, most entertaining vehicle I've ever owned and if you're in the market, you will not be disappointed.

Thanks for checking it out,

Anthony

Pics here:
https://nam01.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=https%3A%2F%2Fnewyork.craigslist.org%2Fstn%2Fcto%2F6570792747.html&data=02%7C01%7C%7Cb73d541e106b42752fec08d5aa501a80%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C636602183370061040&sdata=Rp8d6qlI6D%2FQFtPjaTJ9JIn37N%2Bl9%2BziUjDX0LFLLzc%3D&reserved=0
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
rocsteady

rocsteady

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
Yes, the 2017s do come with the track pack. No, I did not opt for the recaros as I found them uncomfortable for any longer rides. And it does have the magneride suspension, I put coil covers, valve covers, in the engine bay that are custom. One of the great things about this car is that there was no big components that I had any interest in changing, the Brembo brakes are ridiculously amazing, there is more than enough power and the suspension is absolutely terrific. Whatever they paid the people that designed and made this car, it was not enough

Robertscz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
'17 350 white/blue ott
Down to one car and it's just not enough for the family to get around in, especjally in NY city. Gorgeous, white/blue stripes. It's a year-and-a-half old with 10,xxx miles, service is up-to-date. Garaged during the day for at least five days each week and during inclement weather.

Asking price includes factory car cover, installed Steeda ultra-light, low profile jacking rails, UPR oil catch cans, custom coil covers for some red white and blue in the engine bay, mounted Halon fire extinguisher and paint protection film on the front end, fenders, hood and mirrors, a 10-year/120,000 mile Zurich extended warranty to transfer to new owner and another warranty that covers tires, paintless dent removal, windshield and glass repair for 5 years/60,000 miles. Over $4000 you won't have to spend to protect your new Shelby. Has convenience package including heated and cooled seats. 10/11/16 in service date. No holes drilled in front fascia for plate.

$61K

Interior is black, pristine, driver seat is only one used with any regularity. Have original window sticker if you're interested.

It's the most attention grabbing, most entertaining vehicle I've ever owned and if you're in the market, you will not be disappointed.

Thanks for checking it out,

Anthony

Pics here:
https://nam01.safelinks.protection..../QFtPjaTJ9JIn37N+l9+ziUjDX0LFLLzc=&reserved=0
sorry to say, but your not going to get anywhere near your asking price... they are going new for msrp and even sometimes below. i sold my '17 for $50k and was very happy with that, identical car to yours. good luck with it, but i would be shocked if u had any interest at this $$

OP
OP
rocsteady

rocsteady

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2019 Shelby GT350
sorry to say, but your not going to get anywhere near your asking price... they are going new for msrp and even sometimes below. i sold my '17 for $50k and was very happy with that, identical car to yours. good luck with it, but i would be shocked if u had any interest at this $$

Guess we'll have to wait and see. Average selling price in my AO is $58,900 so I think it's right on. I would have jumped at the chance to get this car with the warranty and other things done already. Got some pretty good offers on trade-in but, of course, would rather sell it outright.
Sponsored

Last edited: