• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

FS: 2016 Oxford White GT350 Base

Status
Not open for further replies.

2K16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
- Asking $51,700.
- Vehicle in Denver-area, Colorado.
- First owner.
- Approx 4,120 miles.
- Bought it in February 2016.
- No mechanical modifications.
- Cosmetics modifications include Raxiom LEDs (interior, side markers (no missing LEDs), front signal switchbacks), JLT brake cylinder and coolant tank covers.
- Options include black painted roof and OEM vehicle cover.
- Two oil changes completed.
- No current issues aside from recall (buyer will assume responsibility to complete the warranty work, if not done by date of sale).
- Any questions, don't hesitate to ask. PM preferred.

More pictures here: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0ByONONDt1ZIfbWk5NnRwbldQOWM

Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

2K16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
$6k adm for a used base model? :shrug::crazy:
Sir/ma'am,

Thank you for your response. I'm basing my pricing off Blackbook, which suggested $58K and Blue Book, which suggested $55K. I am also a private seller, so this asking price is negotiable. I appreciate your input; perhaps you can suggest a price so I can consider changing it.

Thank you!

Sponsored

OP
OP

2K16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Bump for new price and pictures on initial post.

OP
OP

2K16

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350
Sold!
Sponsored

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.