• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Florida FS: 2016 Mustang GT Premium-Guard Green 18k Miles

ChrisK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Guard GT
FS: 2016 Ford Mustang GT Premium-$27k

• Color: Guard Green
  • Miles: 18,2xx
  • 6-Speed MT

For sale is my 2016 Mustang GT Premium Guard Green w/ 18,244 miles currently on the car. It won’t go up much since it’s sitting in the garage. I’m the original owner and bought it in 2016 from Plantation Ford, here in South Florida. The car has been involved in a minor accident and was hit in the rear by a truck but the vehicle was functional and I was able to drive it home with no issues. It has since been fixed by my vehicles insurance certified repair shop w/ zero issues; and it is guaranteed for the life of the car.

I have changed the oil every 3k miles with Mobil 1 fully synthetic. Additionally, this car has only seen Adams Polishes and currently has a ceramic coating on it. Now, I have listed all of the mods I have done to the car listed below and I do have all the stock parts for the vehicle.

I am listing the Mustang for $27k. If you’re serious, PM me and send me your phone number and I can send additional photos and videos. Again, the car is in Pompano Beach, FL (South Florida). Any additional questions, let me know and I’ll be glad to answer!

Interior:

• Shelby GT350 Steering Wheel
  • Factory Navigation w/ Apple Car Play
Exterior:

• Factory GT PP Splitter
  • Factory Shelby GT350 Track Pack Spoiler
  • 20 inch LMR Replica GT350 wheels
  • Michelin Pilot Sport 4s in the rear (brand new)
Drivetrain/Brakes:

• Barton Short Throw Shifter
  • GT PP Brembo 6-Piston Brakes
  • Steeda Two-piece light weight rotors (front/back)
  • Shelby GT350 race/street pads (front/back)
  • Motul brake fluid
Exhaust:

• Pypes Longtube Headers w/offroad connection pipes
  • Corsa Double X Pipe
  • Corsa Catback-Sport
Engine:

• Shelby GT350 Intake Manifold
  • PMAS Cold Air Intake
  • JLT Oil Seperator
  • Lund 93 Tune
Suspension:

• Steeda Jacking Rails
  • Steeda Fixed Front Struts and Rear Shocks
  • Steeda Sport Lowering Springs
  • BMR Cradle Bushing Lockout Kit
  • Steeda Front/Rear Sway Bars

IMG_1743.jpg

IMG_1744.jpg

IMG_1746.jpg

IMG_1747.jpg

IMG_1751.jpg

IMG_1752.jpg

IMG_1753.jpg

IMG_1754.jpg

IMG_1756.jpg

IMG_1757.jpg

IMG_1758.jpg
Sponsored

Kindastock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keegan
Vehicle(s)
Acura TL
The fastest color. Good luck with the sale!

Zissou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS
$27k is a steal. Especially considering I have been kicking around selling my 2016 GT with 15k miles and Vroom offered me over $28k to trade in to them.

Sponsored

rangerryda

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium A10
Vehicle Showcase
$27k is a steal. Especially considering I have been kicking around selling my 2016 GT with 15k miles and Vroom offered me over $28k to trade in to them.
Did you include the mods when you got the offer for trade-in? I'm looking at some options for my 2019 but I'm not in a rush. If the money is right, however... :)

Zissou

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/CS
Did you include the mods when you got the offer for trade-in? I'm looking at some options for my 2019 but I'm not in a rush. If the money is right, however... :)
Nope, mods devalue the car for a dealer. So I would tune it back to stock and throw the stock intake and wheels back on, and take off the BMR bracing. So I didn't mention those and checked the "no aftermarket parts" option.

The Roush axle back and Ford Street Handling Suspension kit count as dealer installed upgrades, so those would stay on for mine.