• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

FS: 2016 GT350 Tech Pack Triple Yellow 3300 Miles

uastone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT350 Tech Pack
Hi -

I'm going to be moving overseas (Amsterdam) within the next couple of months and I, unfortunately, need to sell my new GT350.

It's a 2016 GT350 Tech Pack in Triple Yellow (no stripes) with 3300 miles on it.

Located in Boston. Never been tracked, never seen limp mode. The only issue I noticed was a ticking from the front of the car for a few minutes after parking...that issue has gone away. No cosmetic defects.

MSRP was $58,365. It comes with the car cover and an extended 6 year/100k warranty on it that was ~$2000.

Looking for $56k.

Let me know if you have any questions.
IMG_2365.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

c-rizzle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Explorer Sport
Damn too bad I just bought a 2017 GT PP. I would have considered this.

I like the no stripe yellow and red GT350's.

16MustangVet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang 5.0
geezus i need this! i have a triple yellow 16 5.0 and i regret not going after a gt350!

deployment soon so i cant make a move up yet for a gt350.

OP
OP

uastone

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Triple Yellow GT350 Tech Pack
Paint quality is excellent, have had no issues with that

Panel alignment is just ok - I've noticed one spot where the left front bumper meets the body, and another where the left side spoiler (if that's what it's called) meets the rear wheel well arch. It's not terrible, but there's a little misalignment.

Sponsored

aham23

FPC 5.2
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 FJG Mach 1 w/ HP
very nice looking ride! GLWS.

Bonefish

FKNGFST
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Shelby GT350 TY
geezus i need this! i have a triple yellow 16 5.0 and i regret not going after a gt350!

deployment soon so i cant make a move up yet for a gt350.
Me too! Ready to dump my 16GT for this since it's what I really want.
Sponsored