• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

FS 2015 Mustang PP Whipple Supercharged

JRedondox

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jorge
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Mustang GT
As some of you know I bought a 2017 GT350 not long ago and now I am looking for an GT350R so I have to sell my GT to make room. Car has 13500 miles. Currently wrapped to protect paint. Original paint is black.

Asking 44k OBO

Here are the list of mods.

Whipple supercharger stage 2 (Install was done by whipple) 686RWHP with 3.75 pulley.
Whipple oil catch can
MMR Oil pump and timing gear
Air Performance ride
Diode Dynamics Switchback Kit
Diode Dynamics RGBWA LEDs (Gills)
Twin disc by McLeod RST Twin Disc
McLeod Racing Lightened Steel Flywheel
The Driveshaft Shop Aluminum One Piece Driveshaft
Ford Racing half shafts
MGW shifter
Roush quad tip active exhaust
Katzkin leather seats
Stainless Work 1 7/8 headers with high flow cats
Ford Performance Cut and Clamp Resonator Delete X-Pipe
Steeda Billet Aluminum Vertical Links
Steeda IRS Subframe Bushing Support System
Hood Struts
Anderson Composite hood, splitter and rear spoiler
GT350R steering wheel
IPad Dash kit

Car should be making over 700RWHP after I installed headers and went with a smaller pulley.

I am sure I am forgetting a few more mods I have done but feel free to Pm me with any questions.

1%201_zpslkkki9ub.jpg

IMG_3427_zps0bxid3ss.jpg

5_zpsb0r9bitq.jpg

3_zps3yesldyi.jpg

4_zps6zfzfetv.jpg

8_zpsrwnza1xl.jpg

20160830_162654_zpslwxobpwg.jpg

7_zpsul0d7jtl.jpg

unspecified2_zpslppciclp.jpg

10_zpskbpxf6sh.jpg

11_zpsx5ro0feu.jpg
Sponsored