• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

FS: 2015 Mustang GT Premium - Manual

Ezuke22

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Asking $35,000. I purchased the car brand new from Verner-Cadby Ford in November 2014. 3600 miles approximately. Manual transmission. Options include: 401(A), Shaker Pro Audio, Enhanced Security, Adaptive Cruise, Collision Warning, Blind Spot Warning, GT Performance Package, 3.73 Torsen Rear Axle, 19" Ebony Black Aluminum Wheels, Reverse Park Assist/Back Up Camera, Recaro Leather Seats, Voice Activated Navigation. The car has every option available except the 50th Anniversary Package. The car is in great condition. The car was used on weekends and garage kept. I never even used the line lock (burnout) feature. Car was never driven on a track. Non-smoker. CARFAX is clean. No modifications have been made to car except a light tint on windows. It's a obviously great car, but we have year old twins and it is not practical for my daily driver. Please email me for more pictures. Serious inquiries only. Buyer will pay for shipping. No overseas buyers.

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/cto/5350562120.html
mustang2.jpg
mustang3.jpg
Stang.jpg
mustang9.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

BADASS03SVT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Cobra
sold?

GoBlues38

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT, Premium, 3.55, 20" Foundry, 6 Spd
just sayin.....you are about $6k high on the price.

It is a sweet ride, but you can get the same car new for that price. Sorry.

pumxee

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Hamza
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang v6 DIB
Never been a fan of black on black but damnnnnn

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
just sayin.....you are about $6k high on the price.

It is a sweet ride, but you can get the same car new for that price. Sorry.
Huh? His car stickered for about 46k as he has the same options that I do and my car was $45,850.

Sponsored