• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

California FS: 2015 Mustang GT Premium, $27K. 66k miles. 6sp MT, Clean Title, many mods.

BigHo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt premium Ingot silver
Selling my 2015 mustang gt premium with 401A package and 66k miles for $27,000 (includes all modifications) 6 speed manual, clean title, California only car. Car has been serviced at my local Ford dealer only and all modifications were done properly by an ASE certified shop that specializes on sports cars. Car has a brand new clutch pedal and completely new clutch kit installed which cost over $2400 and comes with a 1 year warranty (clutch failed because clutch pedal was broken. Seems to be very common after 50-60k miles, so that's completely changed now). Receipts of everything done and the cars original window sticker are with me as well. Car has many modifications I believe to be very tasteful and factory looking. Some of the main modifications of the top of my head are:
- Apex 19x11' wheels on all 4 corners (complete front hubs and studs were changed to properly fit these). This cost me a little over $2,000 not including tires but well worth it. Cars alignment was done by West End Alignment (they worked some magic, car feels like stock)
- Ford performance Track Handling Package. Made the care feel better than most BMW M cars. One of my favorite modifications. With installation cost another $2,000
- Barton Body mounted Shifter- $700 with installation
- Upgraded entire front break setup to the 6 piston brembo's found on the performance package-$1,500
- Ford Performance Borla Sport cutback exhaust with Black chrome tips- $1,500
- Steeda engine tower brace, clutch assist spring, and reverse lockout- $300
-Front splitter from the 50th anniversary edition mustang.
Sponsored