• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

FS: 2015 mustang GT PP SOLD

ero 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt 5.0
Having to sell for financial reasons. Practically giving it away. Just want to get what I owe on it which is 32k. It blue books for 32k, and im willing to eat the 10k + in upgrades i just did this year. 2015 GT PP 6spd, 6k miles /3.73 gears/ Niche GT5 20" wheels/ M/T 305 street comps 90+% tread left (almost new) / Eibach Pro Kit springs / Steeda Extreme G-Trac K-Member Brace / Steeda Rear IRS Subframe Support Braces / Steeda Subframe Bushing Support System / Koni yellow shocks/struts / BMR sways / Steeda CAI / Boss Manifold / Barton shifter / Stainless Power headers w/ off road leads to Magnaflow Comp catback / 47lbs injectors / comes with vent mounted Ngauge w/ Lund Tunes for E85, 93, 91, flex fuel and cam lope. Full tint and other misc custom body and engine dress items. I also have almost all the stock parts that you can take as well. Can add different pics or show for serious buyers only. priced firm and to sell quick. Never raced or been to track or anything. Literally just put 10k+ into it just to sell it now. Kinda sad. This car is literally like new inside and out. Dynojeted 468 rwhp on the strictly e85 tune. message me if you're serious, I want this sold this month. All messages that offer less than 32 (which is what I owe) or messages that make u sound like a retard tire kicker will be ignored. Located in bay area, CA

20150801_132708_resized_zpsxadni6hq.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
ero 5.0

ero 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt 5.0
ttt

Clink

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus
This is a hell of a deal for a car with only 6k miles, good luck OP

raidn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ty
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium Perf Pack + 1968 302 Coupe
GT Premium? 300a, 400a, or 401?

Sponsored

OP
OP
ero 5.0

ero 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt 5.0
Its a premium. Just doesnt have the super upgraded shaker stereo system. I work graveyards all night, ill check the window sticker when i get home in the morning

raidn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ty
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT Premium Perf Pack + 1968 302 Coupe
K then its a 400a if it doesn't have the shaker sound system with the sub in the trunk and the BLIS on the mirrors. I'm interested but dont know about all that stuff you got on it, I'll have to look into it a bit.

OP
OP
ero 5.0

ero 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt 5.0
K then its a 400a if it doesn't have the shaker sound system with the sub in the trunk and the BLIS on the mirrors. I'm interested but dont know about all that stuff you got on it, I'll have to look into it a bit.
no worries. Got a millions replies last night. showing it to two people tomorrow. It'lls ell quick, just gonna have to get creative and/or have a buddy in the smog business... LOL ;)

Yawnn

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Mustang GT [Ruby Red]
You dropped the engine a bit to fit the boss mani?

OP
OP
ero 5.0

ero 5.0

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt 5.0
OP
OP