• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: GT FS: 2015 GT/PP, Magnetic Metallic Gray, 16 wheels & 11 tires, $26,800

brandonsmash

SMASH!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT - PP
Selling my 2015 Mustang GT / Performance Package to fund another purchase. Car is located in Mesa, AZ.

I'm the first and only owner. I purchased this car new in August of 2015 and have put roughly 19,000 miles on it. It is garage-kept and meticulously cleaned, and has not been abused (though I have done two non-competitive autocross events in it). I have kept service records for every piece of work done to the car, including oil sampling by Blackstone Labs.

The car comes with a Ford extended warranty and has never been in an accident.

In late 2015 I had the vinyl stripes added by Color Bomb in Tempe, AZ: They're 3M Smoldering Satin Red on top of the factory Magnetic Metallic Gray, and are removable. I treat them every 3 months with Chemical Guys vinyl treatment. Every 6 months the car gets a UV-protectant wax, and between waxings I use a spray wax/detailer after washing (always by hand).

The tiny stock display screen was replaced in 2015 with an aftermarket TomTop unit; the guts (Sync, etc.) remain in place. The factory screen will be included. All factory updates have been performed.

The shifter is a Steeda Racing short throw shifter with an Anarchy Motive knob and Steeda billet lockout collar. The factory equipment is included, but the Steeda shifter is a major improvement over stock. Aside from that there are no engine/driveline modifications.

The wheels on the car are MRR VP5s in a square 19x9.5 setup with Continental ExtremeContact DW 285s all around, purchased from Paul at PK Auto Design. All wheels and tires are in excellent shape.

Wheels. . . the car comes with 12 spare wheels and 7 spare tires. Seriously. I have an extra two VP5 spare wheels as well as 3 spare matching 285 Continental tires . I also have the factory PP wheels with Pirelli P-Zero tires, and two spare OEM PP rear wheels (for use on the front with 5mm spacers to run a square setup). Finally, I have a set of square 19x9.5 SVE Drift wheels I bought to use on the track but never even mounted tires; I planned on having much more time to play with the car, but that never materialized (and I've not tracked the car).

The car was delivered with a factory "ceramic" interior. I didn't want to risk staining it and so I replaced it with OEM black seat skins front and rear. The factory interior skins also come with the car. The wheel has been replaced with a takeoff from a GT350. Shiny fake-chrome interior pieces (steering wheel bezels, cupholder trim) have been wrapped in brushed satin vinyl because I hate glare and reflections.

I've done extensive work to cut down on squeaks and rattles. The trunk has a noise-damping custom pad installed (easily removable if you like) and I've applied Noico sound-deadening mat to many of the interior body panels. Many of the trim pieces have also had flocking tape applied between rubbing surfaces.

Tint is perfect all around. Additionally, the windshield has a clear Llumar film on it to cut down on UV/heat intrusion. This does not affect visibility but does make a difference in cabin coolness in the summer.

3 key fobs are included: Both of the factory fobs, and a third programmed fob (you can make duplicates yourself so long as you have two programmed fobs).

The car needs absolutely nothing and is ready to go. It is financed through Ford, however, so we'll have to make sure to pay that off through the bank.
front 1.jpg.jpg
interior 1.jpg
interior 2.jpg
left front.jpg
left rear.jpg
left side.jpg
right front.jpg
right rear side.jpg
right side.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP

brandonsmash

SMASH!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT - PP
Bump!

Will listen to offers if you just want the Mustang and the factory PP wheels, as well. I realize that not everyone wants to own/store 16 wheels for a car.

AlbertD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT/PP
Good luck with the sale Brandon. Great guy here folks!

OP
OP

brandonsmash

SMASH!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT - PP
For sale now with factory PP wheels only if you don't want the VP5s, $24,400.

Any lower than this and I may as well just sell it to Carmax for their offer.

I'm after a different car (also through Carmax). I'd prefer to sell the GT private party, though.

Sponsored

Notsoslow5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 S550 GT PP
https://www.autotrader.com/cars-for...eCode1=FORD&modelCode1=MUST&clickType=listing

Sorry for the long link! I think I found your car, it’s a shame I hadn’t seen this before you sold it, I would’ve been all over it. Anyways, if it is I’ll go take a look at it, I’ve been searching for another ever since my S550 was totaled by some girl on her phone. It’s amazing how hard it is to find one that’s still in good condition.

OP
OP

brandonsmash

SMASH!
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT - PP
Yep, I sold the car to Autonation. Definitely a shame you didn't catch it here, you could've saved a grip of cash!

Oh well, good luck -- if you have any questions, PM me. I'm the original owner and can give you any info you like.
Sponsored