• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

FS: 2015-2017 Mustang FRPP Driveshaft Safety Loop - NEW ($80 Shipped)

Demon Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Hi,

I have a new FRPP Driveshaft Safety Loop for sale. I haven't had the time to install it and will be upgrading my driveshaft anyways so I am not going to installing it. I opened the box to take pictures as proof of what I am selling and what all is inside the box. I am asking $80 (shipped) if anyone is interested, thanks.

Regards,

Zain S.
IMG_20160913_185235.jpg
Sponsored

Last edited:

tevaburns

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tiberius
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP
Do you still have this?

OP
OP
Demon Coyote

Demon Coyote

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
Do you still have this?
Never got an update email that someone had replied, sorry about that. Still have it yes if you are interested.
Sponsored