• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Washington FS: 2015-17 Mustang GT Solo Performance Mach XV Catback Exhaust - SOLD

Boddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium PP
This was used on my 2015 Mustang GT for about 1k miles. This is a very unique and adjustable exhaust designed to have no drone at certain RPMs depending on how you adjust the resonators at the tail of the exhaust. The tips are also adjustable so they have perfect fit.

Price is $600.00 $450 - SOLD!

This was originally purchased from Team Beefcake Racing and they have sound clips and more information available here: https://www.teambeefcakeracing.com/solo-993185.html

labeled-exhaust-1.jpg
labeled-exhaust-2.jpg
labeled-exhaust-3.jpg
labeled-exhaust-4.jpg
labeled-exhaust-5.jpg
labeled-exhaust-6.jpg
plate.jpg

I am willing to ship this but it will be at buyer's expense. The packaging I will ship it in has dimensions of 58x21x15 and weighs about 65 lbs with all packaging materials. Zip is 98052.
Sponsored

Last edited:

bruhh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
I just wanted to add that Solo Performance carries 3 different exhaust types going from quiet (mach xv), to louder (mach thunder), to loudest (street race), and you can easily change what exhaust you want from them by simply ordering a resonator and changing that which is much cheaper than getting a whole new exhaust because you don't like the noise level. I run the street race set up which is the loudest (slightly quieter than Corsa Extreme catback) and I am not bothered by it at all. Just thought this would be good information to anyone buying and I wish you good luck with sale.

OP
OP
Boddie

Boddie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium PP
Bumpity

OP
OP
Boddie