Front turn signal housing removal.

oesman

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dmitry
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
I was on the highway and had a piece of rubber come flying out from under a car left of me and straight into my front fascia. I guess it smacked right into the turn signal housing. The heavy diode dynamics switchback bulb came loose from the impact and went into the housing. So now I have to take it out of the housing.

Anyone have a diagram for how to remove the housing? I unbolted 3 bolts and now the housing is loose but it's inside some kind of assembly.

EDIT: I figured this out. The bracket that contains the light fixtures extends all the way to the wheel well right by where you unclip the black wheel liner. You have to unscrew the bolts around that side (top and bottom) and towards the middle and then you can pop that side of the bracket out of the fascia and slide the turn signal assembly out of the way.
Sponsored

Last edited:

SmileForTheRearView

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I was on the highway and had a piece of rubber come flying out from under a car left of me and straight into my front fascia. I guess it smacked right into the turn signal housing. The heavy diode dynamics switchback bulb came loose from the impact and went into the housing. So now I have to take it out of the housing.

Anyone have a diagram for how to remove the housing? I unbolted 3 bolts and now the housing is loose but it's inside some kind of assembly.

EDIT: I figured this out. The bracket that contains the light fixtures extends all the way to the wheel well right by where you unclip the black wheel liner. You have to unscrew the bolts around that side (top and bottom) and towards the middle and then you can pop that side of the bracket out of the fascia and slide the turn signal assembly out of the way.
So this just happened to me. Do you have a diagram or anything I can use as a visual?

AgentAlex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT/CS
Vehicle Showcase