Joebroni

Frac E-Tech
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP 50th
How many miles were you all able to squeeze out of the front PZeros on the PP cars?

I have a little over 16k on mine and inside edges are wearing into the second rubber layer. The center of the tire still has 5/32nds, so the inner wear is going to force me to replace them early (alignment has been done twice in 7000 miles). I've seen a couple threads on inner wear being somewhat normal on Mustangs, so I'm curious how everyone else's wore.
Sponsored

351MachOne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
How many miles were you all able to squeeze out of the front PZeros on the PP cars?

I have a little over 16k on mine and inside edges are wearing into the second rubber layer. The center of the tire still has 5/32nds, so the inner wear is going to force me to replace them early (alignment has been done twice in 7000 miles). I've seen a couple threads on inner wear being somewhat normal on Mustangs, so I'm curious how everyone else's wore.
Same. I'm at 14k. Inside wear visible.

NightmareMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
I ran mine pretty hard.

They saw track days, etc and the fronts got thrown out when I replaced the corded rears at 6700 miles. The fronts probably had another 30-40% left in them, and on paper they might have made it to 11-12k miles.