Front Floor Mats

markayash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marc
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
I have a set of Husky rubber matts that are great for beach trips but not comfortable barefooted on long trips for my 2021 Convertible?

Has anybody found a good set of carpet matts that like? Don't need it to say Mustang or anything just a good quality softer matt.
Thanks
Sponsored

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
but not comfortable barefooted on long trips
Wow, didn’t know people still drove barefoot. Use to do it fairly often in my younger days in the summer.

As for mats, I have Weathertech that I use most of the time but I also have a set of the Ford Performance carpeted mats for the summer time. They’re very comfortable and I think Lloyd’s actually made them for FP. The OEM ones actually aren’t that bad either if you still have them

OP
OP

markayash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marc
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
Wow, didn’t know people still drove barefoot. Use to do it fairly often in my younger days in the summer.

As for mats, I have Weathertech that I use most of the time but I also have a set of the Ford Performance carpeted mats for the summer time. They’re very comfortable and I think Lloyd’s actually made them for FP. The OEM ones actually aren’t that bad either if you still have them
I do drive barefoot some but mainly was my wife who was riding with the dogs in her lap :)

I will look at Lloyds

ORRadtech

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang EcoBoost convertible, 14 Ford Fusion SE
If I'm wearing flip-flops I'll kick them off and drive barefoot. Simply because they tend to not stay on well when moving my foot from accelerator to brake. It's been a while since I've regularly driven a stick but I'd do the same then too.
I've got factory mats with the running pony. They are comfortable and holding up well at 5 years old.

Sponsored

sms2022

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
SS
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT PP1 premium
Cheap ass eBay weathertech knockoffs for $50. Cheap ass eBay carpet factory knockoffs for $40. Done. Also put some shoes on brother! Lol

Gnatsum21

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Former: GT 21 Roush Twister Orange RIP | ECO 2016
I drive barefoot to the grocery store when leaving in crocs.. 😁

OP
OP

markayash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marc
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang
Funny but true story..
Got my car in the fall of 2023 so the weather was nice, Wife wanted to go to a building surplus story to look for a bath tub for out remodel..After sitting and waiting on ehr for 20 minutes I walked out and when we got there ( 15 miles away ) and got out I realized I didn't have any shoes. Walked around " hiding" from the staff until they finally approached me and politely said " this isn't a safe place to be barefooted " They were right but I am a country boy at heart and not much bothers my feet.
I now keep a spare set in the trunk :)

OP
OP

markayash

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Marc
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang