Sponsored

Front bumper cover options

Cobo_pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
Hey guys, looking for some factory fit front bumper options. The main ones I've been seeing is the roush, which I like comes painted, and the gt350/500 style bumpers. Any other ideas, want an out of the box install without modification, thanks
Sponsored

8817stangs

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT/CS
take a look at the Steeda front bumper , you can order it painted ( i need to read through the forum rules to see if i can link) but its what i plan on going with.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase

raceredftw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT w/ Performance Pack
Aside from the wing things separating the fog lights from the turn signals, the steeda barely looks different from stock. No me gusta.

OP
OP
Cobo_pro

Cobo_pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
Yes, there several options for pre-painted front fascias by Steeda:

https://www.steeda.com/steeda-s550-mustang-q-series-front-fascia-unpainted-15-16-all-028-s550-fascia-unpt.html

It may be best, depending on your color, to have a bodyshop paint it so it can be color matched with your vehicle.

Best Regards,

TJ
Thanks TJ, what several options are you referring to? As the other post stated, the only one I see is the Q series which looks about 90 % like the stock fascia. And the link you sent me also specifies unpainted, where is a link to painted with pricing on a black painted piece.
Thanks

Sponsored

OP
OP
Cobo_pro

Cobo_pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
Aside from the wing things separating the fog lights from the turn signals, the steeda barely looks different from stock. No me gusta.
I agree that it looks almost identical to stock

lisandra

mama smurf
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
lisandra
Vehicle(s)
ecoboost PP non premium
The steeda really looks amazing in person. I dont have it, i went another route, but i saw one in a car show and it really does look amazing and veeeery diferent from stock. The spliter is more agressive than the gtpp and the bezel looks like it should have been

OP
OP
Cobo_pro

Cobo_pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
The steeda really looks amazing in person. I dont have it, i went another route, but i saw one in a car show and it really does look amazing and veeeery diferent from stock. The spliter is more agressive than the gtpp and the bezel looks like it should have been
Thanks for the input, what route did you go? This isn't necessarily a support steeda post lol, I really never considered that fascia as an option. :lol:

OP
OP
Cobo_pro

Cobo_pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
Well... The day has come, need to order a fascia today, so unless I hear otherwise, I'll be going with the roush fascia to accent the cervinis stalker hood that's on the way! Still waiting for the link to the painted version and price of Q series [MENTION=7748]tj@steeda[/MENTION]

Nagare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Lightning Blue V6
Vehicle Showcase
I think it mainly is Roush, Steeda, or the GT350 style ones as the only options.

Cervinis will eventually be coming out with a new front splitter (check projecthoneybadger on instagram, or their front page right now) that looks nice depending on the color of your car. They still haven't announced pricing or release date, even though the initial pics came out like 8 weeks ago now.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Cobo_pro

Cobo_pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
Thanks bro, I've been looking for that fascia everywhere but can't find it. I ordered the roush this morning, 1-3 days lead time, will post pics when I get it on!

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
As featured on our Steeda Performance Vehicles:

Best Regards,

TJ

OP
OP
Cobo_pro

Cobo_pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 mustang gt
As featured on our Steeda Performance Vehicles:

Best Regards,

TJ
Looks nice TJ, but I'd like to see a side my side WTH stock front bumper. It looks very similar, nice, but similar

raceredftw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT w/ Performance Pack
Looks nice TJ, but I'd like to see a side my side WTH stock front bumper. It looks very similar, nice, but similar
Other than the little piece separating the fog lights and turn signals, and a less aggressive front splitter design (PP splitter is more aggressive imho because the "points" on the splitter are pointier on the PP version), I don't see a difference.

Shouldhavegotthegt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Magnetic GT 2014 Ram 1500 RCSB 4x4
I went through this same thing although GT350 fascia weren't an option at the time. Steeda looks nice but it's so subtle that it's hard to tell the difference unless you really know mustangs. Roush is a complete change to the look of mustang. Plus there are so many 15+ on the roads it's nice to have differentiation. I got a "blemished" one directly from Roush. I could never figure out what was wrong with it. It was less than half of what they cost new. So it was a no brainer. But I have been very happy with my decision.
Sponsored