• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

North Carolina front and rear parts, cervinni, RTR Roush

natharri3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nat
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
will let the lot go for $150. Didn't take time to wash off cob webs. Have hardware for mounting.
Off of my 2018 base GT. Will meet at a reasonable distance from Wilmington, NC, no shipping.

exterior parts.jpg

IMG_20191123_143427.jpg

MrBD1348

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT MT-82
let me know if you end up wanting to ship just the grilles!

OP
OP

natharri3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nat
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
I’m Interested. I’m in nc pm me
I thought I sent you a PM. Here is pic of split in splitter, nothing a little JB Weld wouldn't fix. I will take $50 for the splitter, diffuser and winglets but you will need to wait for my friend to deliver them.

Let me know what you would like to do.

split front splitter.jpg

OP
OP

natharri3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nat
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT
Are you wanting all the parts now? Someone else is interested in the grills but I would rather sale to you since you are in NC

Grills and rear parts are good, just need washing.

JGalarse14

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP1
I am interested in buying everything, if shipping is an option.

Mak3fit

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alec
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2021
So the whole lot with the top and lower grilles and that stuff 150 plus the 100 shipping? I will buy right now

tangguy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Raul
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1
will you ship the rear side splitters? or whatever they are called

chrry.coyote_

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sal
Vehicle(s)
2021 Race Red S550 Mustang GT
I’m willing to pay for shipping on the grills and rear splitters. PM me. Thanks!