Sponsored

From stock exhaust to MACH-THUNDER!

2016_Dark_Horse

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Premium | Shadow Black
I was saving up for the Corsa Extreme but after speaking with Solo Performance and hearing it...I was sold! It took my buddies shop about 45 minutes to take off the stock exhaust and put in the Mach Thunder CBE. It has a low throaty tone at idle and keeps that low growl under 3k rpms. Once you go WOT though, it sounds like you are releasing the Kraken :eyebulge: And as advertised, close to zero drone, just amazing technology with those J-Pipes. I'm very impressed with the quality of all the parts and love the 4.5 inch powder-coated gloss black tips! People really love the sound (lots of gas station walk-ups) and most importantly I couldn't be happier with the setup :thumbsup:

Shot a real quick video for comparison on my phone from stock to Mach :cheers:

Sponsored

Helipilot11

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
Im glad you like it! I am currently saving to buy the same system. It seems like Solo has become a big favorite with the mustang crowd. I hope they don't raise the prices too much with such popularity.

Zimm

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT M6
I have the same system and love it. Also it takes a bit to break in- after 1000 miles or so it will lose a lot of the rasp down low and just have a deep growl which sounds amazing. Still sounds crazy in higher RPMs though haha

wildcatgoal

@sirboom_photography
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TBD
Congrats! I have the Mach XV but had the Thunder first (on accident) and it was delicious. Mach is great, too, if you don't like constant noise IN the cabin. It's still loud outside, especially after 3K. I miss the Thunder, though. :(

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
Good call. Both are nice systems, can't beat either
Sponsored