William
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Congrats on making the right choice!

A little under two months ago I went from this
67814FD6-E306-4FB8-BD86-7C18E251202A.jpeg

To this
92E963E6-B854-4204-9537-7AB0F4500151.jpeg

So I know what exactly what you mean about riding on rails. Not to mention for the past 11 years I have been in a 370Z and they have done nothing to upgrade it performance wise. That says a lot.

Now lets get to what I did to give my 19 PP1 Mustang GT a nice rail ride as well. Upgrade the sway bars, especially the rear, I did Steedas, also got some BMR Handling Springs, since I have magneride I got the ones specifically for that. That nose dive will go away with these springs. Suspension will be a lot tighter. Upgraded to adjustable sway bar end links as well. After thoroughly testing the suspension, it feels pretty close to my Nismo 370Z, with the exception of the rear. I am thinking a lockout kit might take care of what I am feeling on high speed sharp turns.

I am 99% satisfied with my suspension setup, just that rear needs to be addressed and I rarely take high speed sharp turns anyway as this is a daily, like all my previous beauty queens were. I am not sure if my 1 inch knockoff coyote spacers made any difference because I didn’t notice any difference in handling after installing them and thoroughly testing them as well. The best part of my installs is that most parts are made here in the U.S. and a fraction of the cost of what I would have paid for my 370Z. Anyway cheers and good luck, looking forward to seeing what you are going to do for your suspension.
Sponsored

Last edited:

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
Even at 750hp the traction control will completely cut power when I lose too much traction. Just be careful going around corners, making turns, coming out out of corners and making quick back and forth manuevers while accelerating

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
.....After thoroughly testing the suspension, it feels pretty close to my Nismo 370Z, with the exception of the rear. I am thinking a lockout kit might take care of what I am feeling on high speed sharp turns........
Steeda Stop The Hop Starter kit, and Billet Aluminum Vertical Links with Polyurethane Bushings.

100% guaranteed to settle the rear end.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Steeda Stop The Hop Starter kit, and Billet Aluminum Vertical Links with Polyurethane Bushings.

100% guaranteed to settle the rear end.
We have been known to have success with this combo :)

121614149_2762320984088873_7285545625717317583_o.jpg

Sponsored

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
We have been known to have success with this combo :)

121614149_2762320984088873_7285545625717317583_o.jpg
Do those cars have the starter kit or one of the kits with the lca bearings?

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Do those cars have the starter kit or one of the kits with the lca bearings?
They started with & have been fitted with the latest suspension package - the starter kit is part of the foundation that lead to this success - have some customers running with very good results ...

Here is just one of the reviews with the starter kit:

" I just got the stop the hop starter kit installed and wow just wow. No fancy words just that the car should have came stock with these items. No more wheel hop and no NVH. Car drives like a dream over bumps, corners, and gas pedal slams from a stand still. Was torn between this and bmr thing but went with steeda"

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
They started with & have been fitted with the latest suspension package - the starter kit is part of the foundation that lead to this success - have some customers running with very good results ...

Here is just one of the reviews with the starter kit:

" I just got the stop the hop starter kit installed and wow just wow. No fancy words just that the car should have came stock with these items. No more wheel hop and no NVH. Car drives like a dream over bumps, corners, and gas pedal slams from a stand still. Was torn between this and bmr thing but went with steeda"
The question is do the cars you listed have what equates to, when all the other parts are installed, to the starter kit, the enthusiast kit, or the Ultimate stop the hop kits. If I install the ultimate kit sure I have the starter also but lets be honest, you can't say I'm getting a 1.38 60' because I have the starter kit. It's just one piece. So what are the all the other suspension pieces that get you to a 1.38 60' N\A?

Its like Saying I got a 10 second by just adding a CAI but leaving out the CAI came with a supercharger and a bunch of other shit.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Hello John,

It's a blanket statement - the success of those cars incorporates that combo ... I did not specifically say that just those parts alone will get you those type of numbers ... its a point of emphasis that those parts are the foundation for the success of the runs we have set records with.

If the Steeda CAI aided in the ability to get to a 10-second car ... then that would be a piece of the puzzle & part of the foundation.

As mentioned above, the IRS braces are a huge reason we have been so successful in setting the records ... along with other adjustments as mentioned below.

To see the complete list of parts on the Steeda Silver Bullet - you can check it out here ... https://www.steeda.com/2018-mustang-silver-bullet-drag-car

Thank you & have a great weekend:

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Also, when you are ready - we can get you into a full Steeda equipped Performance Vehicle when your fun is up with the Roush :) - we build them at one of our facilities in Southgate, MI:

https://www.steedavehicles.com/

IMG_9037.jpg

Sponsored

NoVaGT

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 GT Kona
We have been known to have success with this combo.
What you good folks at Steeda could stand to do a lot more of, is marketing those kits for reasons other than stopping the hop. Their real benefit, for 90% of drivers, is settling the rear end horizontally, from side-to-side, eliminating the side-ways antics during cornering, and from bumps in corners.

Ya'll are so focused on drag racing, you're missing sales due to not marketing these kits for street and road-race use, where they really settle the rear end down. Put it on rails.

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase
Also, when you are ready - we can get you into a full Steeda equipped Performance Vehicle when your fun is up with the Roush :) - we build them at one of our facilities in Southgate, MI:

https://www.steedavehicles.com/

IMG_9037.jpg
You have some great builds that's for sure. Very surprised with the warranty

Jmtoast

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicle(s)
2018 Roush GT
Vehicle Showcase

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
What you good folks at Steeda could stand to do a lot more of, is marketing those kits for reasons other than stopping the hop. Their real benefit, for 90% of drivers, is settling the rear end horizontally, from side-to-side, eliminating the side-ways antics during cornering, and from bumps in corners.

Ya'll are so focused on drag racing, you're missing sales due to not marketing these kits for street and road-race use, where they really settle the rear end down. Put it on rails.
Honestly - we market to both consumers ... the drag racing aspect has blown-up this year not only for us but for other enthusiasts out there. Those are the calls we receive & talk to customers at the track about ... how can I plant.

There is no shortage of marketing as the IRS braces continue to sell out time after time & we are maximizing our manufacturing efforts to keep up with said demand.

We have been very happy with the results at the track, the strip & through our sales.