• ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are REQUIRED to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

GT FREE X-pipe trade for your factory mid pipe

redpp1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP1
Im sad to say that after so much trouble with my 2020 mustang GT (new long block @ 6k miles, trans shifting issues on going, 301a nav screen still cutting off) ford is repurchasing my vehicle under TN lemon law and I need it taken back to stock! The only thing I am missing is the mid pipe we cut off to replace with the clamp/bolt on acceltech x-pipe. I will trade you straight up for FREE if you are willing to let go of your factory exhaust mid pipe/resonator in its place. I do not have a picture of the mid pipe but I have attached a picture of my buy back offer from ford and some pics of the car. Notice the red arrow on the buy back offer says it needs to have all original equipment.

Dropping the car off next week at a shop to remove the rest of the parts that will be going up for sale. I will post up pics of the parts and prices w/ my username proof as soon as they are off next week. I was between the camaro and mustang originally but now I am def going camaro so I have no need for these parts.
*Steeda front camber plates
*1 inch spacers front and rear
*Black wheel lugs
*Acceltech springs
IMG-1909.jpg
IMG-1906.jpg

IMG-1152.jpg
IMG-1581.PNG
Sponsored

OP
OP

redpp1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT PP1
Im located in Cleveland Tennessee

fMErunnin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang Gt
Vehicle Showcase
Damn! I just had my xpipe put on. Let me see if the shop still has it and you can have mine.

KevMeanRedGT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Kevin
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Performance Pack
How much for the Steeda camber plates shipped to 37663?

Jeezer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jesse
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT Premium
Hey man. I'm usually in Brentwood or Murfreesboro. I put an H-pipe on my car and have the stock parts just sitting in the barn. PM me if you still need it.
Sponsored