Sponsored

Free winter wheels/tires pickup only

Quackfoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black GT Premium
OK, so i have a set of stock wheels (with factory tpms) off my old 2016 GT premium that I've been storing for 2 years. They're the 18 inch wheels and they have Nokian Hakkapeliitta R2 winter tires mounted on them. The wheels have some curb rash but nothing terrible. The tires have less than 5k miles on them. The tires look good, but I didn't do a comprehensive check or anything.

I haven't had my mustang for a year and half so they aren't doing me any good. I don't feel like going through the effort of selling them and I want my storage space back. I'm more interested in motorcycles than cars these days. (currently ride an Indian Chief Dark Horse)

SO, if anyone wants them and can pick them up in Tinton Falls, NJ let me know. Otherwise in a couple of weeks they'll probably find their way to the city dump.
Sponsored

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
OK, so i have a set of stock wheels (with factory tpms) off my old 2016 GT premium that I've been storing for 2 years. They're the 18 inch wheels and they have Nokian Hakkapeliitta R2 winter tires mounted on them. The wheels have some curb rash but nothing terrible. The tires have less than 5k miles on them. The tires look good, but I didn't do a comprehensive check or anything.

I haven't had my mustang for a year and half so they aren't doing me any good. I don't feel like going through the effort of selling them and I want my storage space back. I'm more interested in motorcycles than cars these days. (currently ride an Indian Chief Dark Horse)

SO, if anyone wants them and can pick them up in Tinton Falls, NJ let me know. Otherwise in a couple of weeks they'll probably find their way to the city dump.
I can pick em up in two weeks.

OP
OP

Quackfoo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Black GT Premium
Done. I'll pm you my email, just shoot me a message when you want to come get them.

CVCashmere

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Carl
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Vert w/Steeda lower brace, PP sways & susp
If he changes his mind...I can use them and pick them up.

Thanks

CVCashmere

Nerass

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Oxford White Premium GT
3rd in line.. i work in wall township about 5 mins away from tinton falls

Sponsored

jacknifetoaswan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Mustang GT Premium Performance Pack
Just saying hi to my fellow Central Jersey folks! I grew up in Neptune City and used to work at The Atlantic Club in Manaquan.

Enjoy a sub from Bruno's for me!

JR

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
Wow tires are like new. Thanks again. Made the trip from south jersey worth it. Added bonus. Had lunch at MJs. Nice place.
Sponsored