Sponsored

Free Soler Prf. Throttle Bodies for GT350/500

EF300

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2020 GT500 CFTP
I would love to do one (2020 GT 500) but I do mostly street driving right now. I’m hoping to make it to the track after New Years . Definitely others hit the track way more than I do. Probably they are better to test your throttle body. @Tomster and @Goose17 come to mind .
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mike@SolerEngr

Mike@SolerEngr

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Stingray, 2021 GT Premium
I would love to do one (2020 GT 500) but I do mostly street driving right now. I’m hoping to make it to the track after New Years . Definitely others hit the track way more than I do. Probably they are better to test your throttle body. @Tomster and @Goose17 come to mind .
You are the only GT500 so far, and idling, part throttle driving are the most difficult things to do well for a throttle body. You are welcome to test it and there's only one slot open.

Tonymustang302

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tony
Vehicle(s)
2017 Turbo GT, 2019 GT350 racecar, 2021 GT500
Id love to do one on my 2021 gt500.

I have the newest model year PCM so HP tuners still havent broken the new pcm. Waiting on them as my car is at the shop with mods

EF300

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2020 GT500 CFTP
You are the only GT500 so far, and idling, part throttle driving are the most difficult things to do well for a throttle body. You are welcome to test it and there's only one slot open.
OK, I’ll try it out. I do a lot of daily driving so would be able realistic demonstration of its capabilities..

Sponsored

DBrisson

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Damon
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT500
If no GT500 slots left, I'll buy an early one as I have one of your TB on my Z06 and absolutely love it.

mech94

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
would like to try if any are left 2017 gt350 doing a hellion twin turbo

OP
OP
Mike@SolerEngr

Mike@SolerEngr

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Stingray, 2021 GT Premium
Okay, thank you very much, everyone. We have all cars we needed at this point.

For all those who showed interest to this moment but were a bit late, thank you very much. We'll keep you in mind in case there's a 2nd round of testing or any contingencies with this 1st round. If the test is successful, and you need a performance TB, please reach out to us with your forum ID and we'll be glad to provide these to you at cost once they are available.

Sponsored

Decible

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Sam
Vehicle(s)
2023 Mach 1 HP

For all those who showed interest to this moment but were a bit late, thank you very much. We'll keep you in mind in case there's a 2nd round of testing or any contingencies with this 1st round. If the test is successful, and you need a performance TB, please reach out to us with your forum ID and we'll be glad to provide these to you at cost once they are available.
You’re the man Mike. I’m putting my name in the bucket now for the regular GT one 😂😂😂

Performance nut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT A10
Vehicle Showcase

Definitely interested in results. TB porting seemed to have mixed results. Not many new TB options that most will say aren't worth the effort. Be really nice to see a real option that plays nice and bumps performance up.

When it's time for testing GTs, I'm your huckleberry. Good excuse to join @honeybadger at COTA.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
Working on it. The GT version will be a direct fit for the GT's (no adapters), custom matching to your manifold porting size or stock size (included in the price). Wide range of sizes and airflows.
Willing to be a test dummy...

stanger1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2013 Shelby GT500-Sold, 2017 Roush RS3
This is interesting.
Do you guys have any plans on doing a TB for the older 2.3 TVS Roush in a twin 65mm, 67mm?
There are a lot of these out there and I am still running my stock 60mm twin on my 2017 Roush RS3 and have thought of going bigger on the TB.
Thanks.
Sponsored