Sponsored

Free S550 Premium Fender Emblems (Soler Prf)

Mike@SolerEngr

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Stingray, 2021 GT Premium
Soler Performance just got its company 2021 GT and we weren't 100% sure about the 5.0L emblem. So, we made a replacement. The one prototype then became 12 prototypes as we added new finishes and background colors to match as many wheels, caliper colors, etc as possible.

We have a few samples that we'd like to get out there while we run production, one of each finish+color combo, all we need is that you post a picture here once installed so we can see it on different car colors, wheels finishes, and caliper colors.

Please order your free sample through the link below on a first come first served basis, only one per customer please. Shipping charges are not included, you'll be able to select shipping carrier and method at checkout.

https://www.solerengineering.com/ford-motor/e50l

If you were there and your favorite sample color was taken, you can always sign up for the waitlist and you'll get 25% off MSRP once we release it in July 2022, just by adding your email to the list. We'll send an automatic email notification once we have inventory.

Thanks!

01.JPG

03.jpg

08-BK-RWB.jpg

07-CR-RED.JPG
Sponsored

Last edited:

Duece McCracken

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Gladiator Rubicon, 2019 Bullitt
Soler Performance just got its company 2021 GT and we weren't 100% sure about the 5.0L emblem. So, we made a replacement. The one prototype then became 12 prototypes as we added new finishes and background colors to match as many wheels, caliper colors, etc as possible.

We have a few samples that we'd like to get out there while we run production, one of each finish+color combo, all we need is that you post a picture here once installed so we can see it on different car colors, wheels finishes, and caliper colors.

Please order your free sample through the link below on a first come first served basis, only one per customer please. Shipping charges are not included, you'll be able to select shipping carrier and method at checkout.

Thanks!

01.JPG

03.jpg

08-BK-RWB.jpg

07-CR-RED.JPG
Snagged one! Booyah!!

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase

If you were there and your favorite color sample color was taken, you can always sign up for the waitlist and you'll get 25% off MSRP once we release it in July 2022, just by adding your email to the list. We'll send an automatic email notification once we have inventory.

Thanks!

01.JPG

03.jpg

08-BK-RWB.jpg

07-CR-RED.JPG
Very nice Mike. Been wanting to change this out for a while. They look great.

daSNAK3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jake
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT
Vehicle Showcase
Would be nice if they were symmetrical, I'd buy one for my strut tower brace.

Looks good as is on the fender though.

Kleiss1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 6- speed
How do you get the 5.0 off??

Sponsored

NJMike

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Trackhawk-2" Kooks, pully, CAI, cat back
Vehicle Showcase

velocityblue5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Stang GT Premium, 22 F150 XLT Sport, 07 Tacoma
i think you’re all crazy for wanting to take that 5.0 off and putting these on lol but different strokes…….
but i do think this would look cool on a plain strut tower brace or something under the hood, thats for sure.

Kleiss1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gary
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 6- speed
Got mine Saturday. So does the “point” face forward or to the back? or does it matter? I was thinking of putting mine under the 5.0.

Sponsored

The Demon

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1 N5809, 2019 Mustang GT Premium PP1
Vehicle Showcase
Got mine Saturday. So does the “point” face forward or to the back? or does it matter? I was thinking of putting mine under the 5.0.
From his original photo it’s facing towards the front which is what I did. I also did exactly what you were saying. At first I thought I would take the 5.0 but after putting it on there for a pre-look I decided to keep both. I love the red dot in the 5.0 and I think this compliments it great.
02267F05-B419-479D-BC10-6A5369FD976C.jpeg

geep81

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Glenn
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Premium
Thanks! Just placed mine for black with yellow highlights. Should look good with my yellow calipers.