Sponsored

Free for collection - Ford Mustang rubber front and rear matts plus rubber boot liner

wenklaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
All

Clearing out my garage and i found my Mustang rubber matts and mustang boot liner, all in really good condition, the rear mats probably didnt see more than a couple of occasions of having boots/shoes on them. Rear boot Mustang boot liner again, hardly any real usage

Would be a shame to chuck them out as I cant be bothered with posting/ebay etc as far to bulky

Free to anyone who can collect from Lichfield
Sponsored

GR11M

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Graham
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
This will probably get moved to Classifieds/Market Place and you'll need pics with your name on

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
I think it's fine, it's a 'collect for free' add rather than a 'for sale send me money' add - but I'm not a moderator so who knows ... lol

WD :like:

OP
OP
wenklaw

wenklaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I will take some pics when i get time but would add they are used but in a very unused state but clearly aren’t new either. Personally if i owned a Mustang and lived locally to Lichfield I would have them for free as could be handy for those trips that sometimes involve more mud on peoples feet but I wouldn’t drive hours/miles to collect them, after all you will burn the value of them in fuel!!!!!!!!
They are the mats and boot liner with the Mustang logo, all original Ford ones purchased from Ford.
If no interest locally for collection i shall just bin them

Sponsored

mhdgsn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
'20 Magnetic Mustang GT
I'm not near Lichfield unfortunately but I do know the trunk mats go for decent money on eBay (because I was in the market for one a few months ago). Understand if you can't be dealing with the hassle though.

OP
OP
wenklaw

wenklaw

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Stuck them on eBay so offer of free now revoked I am afraid
Sponsored